Reviews for Mind Splitting
Ushindeshi chapter 1 . 8/30
It was a nice story.
xim-chan chapter 1 . 2/28
this was fantastic! loved it! I wish the series had gone this route! and i am left wanting more chapters!
NinjaKittinz chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Have you read the manga btw?
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Nice story.
Bemer2001 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Very deep and emotional, I normally am not a huge fan of the evil Natsu inner conflict but you wrote this very well and I actually really liked it, I almost wish there was more chapters :) very good! Keep up the great work!
Kaycha chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Another amazing story that had me trapped in its words till the end!
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
that was the most beautiful theory of E.N.D... I literally cried when I heard Natsu was E.N.D but then again his initials all make sense XD. That kiss was a nice touch tho ;)
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Loved it!
julamei chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
this is fantastic, and so believable. you have a great handle on the characters, and i love how real this feels. great job! i can't imagine writing split-personality!natsu was easy, but the POV is perfect. thank you for this gem!
Panda7180 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
So many different feelings... I don't know whether I want to cry from sadness or happiness. This is beautifully written :) Keep writing all your awesome stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is awesome! I love it!
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Read this a few days ago when you posted it but I finally found some time to give a review!

I think this is by far my favorite E.N.D Natsu fic that I've read. I love that you incorporated Igneel in it, the idea that Natsu would try to destroy him mere hours after finally finding him is all kinds of heartbreaking. I also really appreciated that you didn't do the typical "I love you" and that made everything better, the admittance that Lucy wished she had kissed him is different while still just as achingly sweet. Very, very well done! Can't wait to read the other prompts (and of course the next chapter of Flame's Desire)!
HolyChihuahua chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh... The feelz! )': *sobs* good fanfic *more gross sobbing*
Whyisthissitestillgoing chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh my god that was so amazing! ;-;
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I felt that your portrayal of END was super duper realistic and I had no problems imagining this as the actual ending that Hiro Mashima would give us, woohoo, this was a fantastic story and I personally don't think it lacks anything :)