Reviews for Little Busters! Rewind
FairyLetters chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
It is a pity that this story is no longer going to get updated. I love Natsume twins, in fact I kind of ship them so much, so I'm so happy that I got to read a Natsume-centric story. Thank for writing this anyway!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I realised one thing in this story
You have to I am Serious. This story is now my life
Hetaliafan98 chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I love this story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Komari chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
It will be alright! U need positivism magic say "All right!" (yosh!) and everything will be alright :)
Update and do ur best nice story
sanaa11 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Aww is that boy Komari's brother? ): so sad. Poor Rin. I hate those four girls! To b honest i sometimes got treated like that too, by my friends because i'm a loner :D but before they go they'd always ask me if i'm ok with doing it alone n i'd say yes so they're not that evil. I'm glad Kyousuke arrive to help Rin tho..
Ekalina-san chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
OWYEAH Kamikita onii-san you stole Kyousuke's secret base XD

This is sad...Rin...you need to talk to your friends if you don't want to do it...
I hope Tsukitei-sensei know about this and kill-ah I mean scold bad students...

I am very happy you write Kamikita-san here...

Good job please continue this :'D
Aaron Jaeger chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I think there are some inconsistencies in grammar's side and plot as well, but it is still acceptable. Kyousuke being this dark is something I've never expected, but I think this suits him well.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Yunalystelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love the Natsume siblings and this fic definitely has my interest. I'm so curious about their backstory and wish we had some more details about their background. Your take on it is pretty interesting so far, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep it up!
maggie98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wow i never knew Kyousuke means respect. First little busters fanfiction ever read :D I've watched the anime long time ago but i'm not interested to open the fandom. Pls continue.