Reviews for Viral Legacy
WildfireDreams chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Brilliant! Stayed up till 7am reading this.
Agent66 chapter 9 . 8/5/2003
GAA! First, I want to apologise for the stupidity of , because what you see is NOT the htmling on my part. Stupid . Secondly, wanna say sorry for the very long long wait. I thought you all didn't love me
Water Mist chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
Yes! You know how much I love this story Gina! I'm SO glad your updating again. I hope the ideas I sent helped a little. _ I know your gonna make a spectaullar end to this fic. I can't wait, so please write more soon! _
Leivi chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
Yay Gina you updated! It's been so long since I've read this fic, I had to go right back to the beginning and start from scratch (not much of a hardship really lol). I'd forgotten just what a gripping series this was. Your characters (original and canon) are all really well rounded and the plot is well constructed, it really pulls you in right from the start.

I can't wait for you to update again.
WMG chapter 5 . 5/13/2003
Hello folks. I know some of you are probably wondering, "Gina, why the long wait here?" Well, in a nut shell, school, work, and a loss of ideas. So...if you're one of my great regulars, I needs your help. Summer is here and it's time for more writing...that is...if I have inspiration. if not. Looks like Beginnings ends right here
Darkexistance chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Wow that's great but itis not finished! Aggh wot happens?
Water Mist chapter 7 . 12/14/2002
0_0! OH PLEASE WRITE MORE GINA! This is great! Oh my poor Matrix brothers, this is so good! I hope we get some more of the case too. Well please write more soon!
Pristine chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Hey, cool storyline, its probably your best...uh...scratch that i find all of your fanfics great!.

oh man i just can't wait for the scenes you promised to show upon ffnet, that were not posted on the boards.

The flashback scenes are awesome...and i mean it...i mean that is probably the stuff M/A really did do during their time in the games. As far as the new characters go...i wonder what changed Kit and Jet, could it be a certain virus i am thinking of :coughs:

i could just keep on writing for ever...keep up the gr8 work...

hungrily waiting for more.
Water Mist chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
SHE LIVES! _! YEAH! As Bob would put it, YOU'RE BACK AND FULLY CHARGED! Hehehe... I've already read most of this on the Mayhem boards _ so I can't wait for more. WELCOME BACK GINA! *Water Mist gives Gina Welcome back Pop Tart* Let the sugar rush inspire you _! And as I always say PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Agent66 chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
HELLO DERE! To quote Eminem, "I'm Back! Nanananana!" Yes, after a long hiatus due to school, I'm back and with stories no less! As you notice, this is now story seven and not story eight. Sorry, but "Life Spans" had no life, so I 86ed for the time being, but I think I let enough time pass after "Elemental Force" to bring you guys the sequel to it. Hope you enjoy these first two chapters and I'll bring you more tomorrow!

WMG