Reviews for Centuries
SheWolfMedjai chapter 9 . 3/8
Awe that was cute. Making Garrett a virgin however wasn't at all believable. Which lowered the story's quality. Garrett's character in the beginning was very believable. However after the graduation he just seemed like a better version of Edward, which is NOT a good thing. As I hate Edward, manipulative, abusive, god complex, hypocrite, etc! Though keeping our wonderful Marcus as a bad ass is much appreciated.
tinkermist99 chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
plz update
B4bidden chapter 10 . 4/25/2019
I have 2 say this still is 1 of my all time favorite pairings and story. my only wish still is that there was more, would of loved to find out about Edwards cheating, Bella as college and her change. but none the less still a great story and written very well
LoonyRebekahJane chapter 10 . 3/4/2019
I hope you consider finishing this story. I think it is wonderful!
Fastace2429 chapter 10 . 1/28/2019
Is there going to be a fight involving the veltury? ? Please update soon!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 10 . 11/8/2018
Please continue!
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Not finished,why?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
Surely, you meant to type surely and not surly? /grin

Surly:
Adjective: Bad-tempered and unfriendly.
‘the porter left with a surly expression’

Surely:
Adverb: Without doubt; certainly.
‘if he did not heed the warning, he would surely die’
mandii.cat chapter 10 . 3/6/2018
so...I'm gonna need a sequel.
waterdemon9 chapter 10 . 1/16/2018
this is absolutely stunning! I love this I can't wait for the next one to come out
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Thanks this was excellent, one of the most well-handled stories of its genre on ffnet. It's absolutely amazing how delicately you handled Bella's emotional growth without her going OCC in just ten chapters. I also enjoyed your portrayal of Garrett, and how you kept everyone, even the Volturi, in perfect character. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
Brilliant!
Fangirling-Is-Fabulous chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This is such a great story! I wish you would continue:)
B4bidden chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
wish there was more
RangerRainbow chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Eppp! I loved it and I can't wait for More!