Reviews for She Ain't Heavy
no name 12345 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow! I have never read this story up until now and I must say terrific job. I loved it!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I loved it. Not too much blatant Faye/Spike but I can still interpret it as in there. ;)

I loved the surreality of the whole thing. It's a very drunk-Faye kind of thing. Really liked it.

~ Tuppence ~
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I totally understand where you're going with this (and it is DIFFICULT to type sarcasm). Gr. But maybe...Never mind. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wow! What a wonderful story! I like fics that are from Faye's point of view; they're always full of thought and retrospect. This is very well-written, by the way. I applaud you! Awesome!

Purple Pirate Lex _
Blindy chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Wow. This is like one of my favorite stories. It's been in my favorites for a couple years now and I just looked and realized that I never reviewed! GAH! I feel so bad. So...BRAVO! Fantastic stuff. The line that got to me the most was when Spike said, "Fine, be a bitch." I could SEE him saying it and lighting the cigarette. I could hear his tone of voice, not missing a beat. It was perfect. And Faye was appropriately grumpy and Faye-like. Good description, great, simple dialogue, and an excellent idea put into a one-shot. Good stuff. _
Jessemay chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Definately on my favorites list. It's so different from the Faye-and-Spike-Suprisingly-drop-hints-of-their-hidden-feelings-for-each-other-after-suprise-situations stories. It's believable. Faye is Faye, and Spike is Spike. Never would Spike reveal any feelings for Faye without some ironic undertone to it and he doesn't here either. I like the way you make characters.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow. That was surprisingly original.

It wasn't your typical, drunk Faye Spike bonding moment, which was nicem although it did have some of the general typing. Nothing particularly light or fluffy or humerous about it, other than the overall irony, but thats not a problem. The major differing factor in this one from other fics of this type would be that she actually jumped. It was a nice change.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was really incredible! I loved the sounds of Mars bracketing the story at beginning and end.
Ranna-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I really like the story and how Faye was portrayed. Why did she try to commit suicide? Oh yeah she was drunk (just like Faye to do something stupid)
suriru chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I think I love you. xD This was too amazing for words.
sanbika chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
11/10
Camudekyu chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wonderful work! There is nothing I love more than glimpsing into the churning psyches of my favorite characters. Plus, your style is great: your change of tense was well executed and placed. Bravo!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
This is... fantastic. Very subtle, very restrained, and quite very perfect.
Omake version:
Faye: Why did you rescue me, you stupid interfering lunkhead? Don't you know a professional 9.8 classic dive when you see one! Or are you secretly in love with me or something and can't bear the thought of my injury?
Spike: Are you sh*tting me? I challenge you for deck space and you commit suicide. I'm not going to be the one to explain that to Jet.
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Beautiful.
Hope the Bebop bug bites you in the ankle again soon.