Reviews for Spyglass In Reverse
FloralFox chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Hilarious XD I love the way you structured this story; the flow worked really well, as did the pacing. I also really liked the addition of other teammates; it added another layer of depth that I enjoyed~
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I really laughed my ass off in this fic! I was actually facepalming myself while hyperventilating just form imagining Kuramochi's situation hyahaha loved this work! keep writing!
Iris chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
:DDDDD I absolutely LOVED this - gah, so many feels! xD
akutsulovesdan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So good! I especially like the sexting, Miyuki's kinks, and them getting caught during the blowjob. It was hilarious. I love your writing style. Thank you!
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
That was awesome!
The Queen of Procrastination chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Review from 'wonky' couldn't have said it better. Your writing is fresh - easy to read, funny, entertaining and damn creative. You even got the characterisation down to a T and that's hard to do. You also made it sexy without being overt, which I think is more hot than those PWP stories.
You're a great writer :)
artisticNightmar chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That, that there was pure excellence. I just... My friend walked up to my computer as I was covering my face laughing and "Oh my godding" It was amazing and now she is reading it and her reaching is pure joy. To me. I loved it, I would love it even more if you wrote some more. Like this but maybe a longer story. I would love just to have a day where I read your stories. Sorry this is really long.
clariecandy chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Haha this was perfect! I could not stop grinning like an idiot all the way through reading this. Thank you so much!
redpenkiller chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Poor Youichi, karma got his ass real bad! This was so funny! :)
wonky chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, God! I was snickering to myself the entire time I was reading this! Can I just say that Youichi is FAR kinder than I would be if I found my friends constantly getting it on?! (POOR NORI, just waiting awkwardly outside the laundry room, HAHAHA!)

This was beautiful and hilarious and sexy! I have a great appreciation for and am in slight awe of Kazuya & Eijun's brazenness, haha. ;) I immediately jumped over to this when I saw your message, and I'm so glad I did!

Youichi's response to finding out Eijun was sexting - omg, too perfect. His outrage was so in-character, especially: "Sawamura had just brazenly lolled about at two o'clock in the morning, *sexting.*" I can absolutely imagine him fuming about that for DAYS and being jealous in a "seriously MIYUKI KAZUYA is getting laid and I'M NOT, WTFFFF" kind of way.

I also thought it was endearingly Youichi-ish that while he was relatively sweet to Eijun, he had no problem taking his anger out on Miyuki the next morning, hahaha. I really enjoy the relationship between Miyuki & Kuramochi; I find that they have a really interesting give-and-take. :)

Ahhhh I can also totally see Kazuya having a "senpai" kink. Yep. I've accepted that headcanon now. Your descriptions of he & Eijun together were wonderful (Miyuki's hips being cradled by Eijun's thighs, etc.) and in general I just thought your writing was really lovely. ("Wide, near-feral, brilliant rows of white, white teeth that look like they've spouted from the deepest, nastiest core of his bones." SUCH A GREAT LINE! Your story was full of writing that was really fresh and fun to read.)

Thank you again for sharing your lovely stories! I hope to see more of your writing in the fandom! :)