Reviews for Irony
Shiori Kurotsu chapter 14 . 8/11
this really is a good story. i hope you'll pick this fic up again and finish it
mudaora chapter 14 . 6/27
The next chapter ! The next chapter ! The nexT CHAPTER !
No seriously I love it and I'm surely hoping for an updte even if it's been, like, 4 years-
mudaora chapter 12 . 6/27
Listen here author my first review didn't express how much I love you and this fic, I would sell my fucking soul for the both of you
mudaora chapter 2 . 6/27
I LOVE THIS FIC ?!
This is so good, I haven't seen amny with this trope and I honestly live for their relationship and the writing style is really good
maharzoubari chapter 14 . 5/10
are you going to continue irony?
Ameliy chapter 14 . 3/3
I like to say that I love your story... I hope you going to continued someday... Thank you for ever write this story
Kindenvy chapter 11 . 12/30/2020
I'm sorry but there's an error in the story, the Vongola only have six guardians, only in Tsuna's time that there are seven guardians, the others only have six
Bb34 chapter 12 . 11/18/2020
F*** them.
Bb34 chapter 3 . 11/18/2020
I love Reborn reactions。゚(TヮT)゚。
Dark-Silver Galaxy chapter 14 . 10/16/2020
This is such an amazing fic! I love seeing the similarities between reborn and tsuna's past selves, as well as their impacts on each other's growth. We already know what reborn is like (i think he definitely would've pieced things together when he finally met tsuna and found it awfully ironic), so seeing his development from a child to his future self-under tutelage of tsuna and with techniques his future self ingrained in tsuna-is so satisfying.

Also did not expect the 9th generation to appear! It makes sense, and gives the story an extremely interesting development, so it was nice surprise! And I love tsuna realizing that the current timoteo, who has clawed his way up to his relatively new-ish current position, and his timoteo, who has had years to come to terms with Vongola's sins and the acts he's committed, are indeed very different.

Alsoooo i loved tsuna's "you know what would be hilarious? A 26 year old trapped in a 2 year old's body" haha. There are so many wonderful things about this fic, i'm really glad to have read it! Thanks so much for sharing!
LavaLilly chapter 14 . 9/23/2020
I'm so depressed that this is probably a discontinued story.
LavaLilly chapter 7 . 9/22/2020
What kinda food do you want?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2020
Oof
Hobiluvr94 chapter 14 . 6/22/2020
This was so much fun.
NoboOdY chapter 14 . 6/13/2020
I've seen this fic around a lot and i was avoiding reading it - Mostly because i was under the impression it was a oneshot ( which was pretty stupid of me, looking back I mean seriously me, can you not read?!) Eventually i got desperate and was pleasantly surprised! Actually i regret not reading this sooner. It's rare to see time travel fics where Tsuna goes waaaaay back to Timoteo's time, which is a shame because i really like them. I also love Tsuna and Renato's interactions! The tables have turned- It's hilarious, it gives me life. AND (god i need to stop saying that) while i hate that Renato's having nightmares and i wanna give him a hug, It shows he cares about tsuna and i just love their bond. Aaaaanywaayz im rambling at this point and u probably barely understand what i just wrote but whatever. I hope ur doing well ! Have a nice day