Reviews for Irony
ameliacolours chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Definitely love the last part. A confused 9th generation is so funny. Hihihi
Nakiera chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Thank you for another fantastic chapter!
Narya Anima chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Brilliant! I love uncle Ganauche! He's so cute! I love how Ninth and his guardians interacts with Tsuna and how they trying to figure him out! I hope we will see more Renato in next chapter! Please update soon!
Benthos chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Hun, if your apart of the 9th gen, you are old. Time travel doesn't apply XD naw naw, I'm joking, I'm joking, don't kill me. Lol , ciel? Really? I still can't believe you named him that ~ it's like someone wearing glow in the dark paint all over themselves that's invisible in the sun while waiting for the dark
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
Hahhahaa uncle? Well, I guess he had to admit that he looked old. Hahhahaha...
thecatleader chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
*points gun at author's head* your updates better not be late now that I just got here.
thecatleader chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
When I clicked on this at first I was like: "Why didn't I see this before?" And now I'm like "OMFC (oh my f***ing Checkerface) I really don't know why I haven't seen this before this is awesome!"
Akun Saya Saya-chan chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
OMG, thank you, thank you for the chapter!
I understand the explanation about Timoteo's actions, but I still think he's suck! Don't mind me! But you did agree (kind of mentioning) that this version of him tainted Tsuna's image of his grandfather figure? Although Reborn's image as a child must take the most change in Tsuna's view XD
Somehow I just want to skip to see how Reborn's reaction when he found out that Tsuna's his teacher! I can't help thinking this throughout reading your story! I really hope you continue this through the end.
,,,
A-kun: Even in canon you can describe Tsuna & Reborn's relationship as 'teacher for each other' especially after the final arc. But there's no best description for it than your story. It's a brilliant story. Every interactions were either hilarious, heartwarming, or full of suspense.
Hyakuma chapter 13 . 2/28/2017
SHIT.

Also, yes please R27
Nina-Chan202 chapter 13 . 2/23/2017
why do authors keep using these mean cliffhangers? Q_Q I WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! F M L:-:
nessa11997 chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
OMG oh my god
Staryna chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
I hope that you still continue the story because i find this really entertaining as well as somehow i can feel the real truth in here as well (along with the manga)
hachinonana chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
Hoo boy. I liked the little calm in the middle where no one was in danger of dying, but welp it was too good to last; Tsuna's got to fight for his and Reborn's life again. Also, Reborn's progression in assassination is interesting to see, and I'm glad Tsuna's there to help him through and watch him too! I have a question that's not really related to the story plotwise: are you using a thesaurus or just very educated in vocabulary?
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
Oh shit shit shit nonono, Tsuna! This is not good. Damn another cliffhanger, I look forward to the next update :)

Note: Cielo is also Sky in Italian. Very similar there, it makes me even more worried for Tsuna.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
That green rope... referencing Leon?
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »