Reviews for Irony
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 6/10/2020
This fic is completely incredible, it has everything I could aver dream a KHR fic to have. It's just... I only noticed now that you hadn't updated in years. Is this fic dropped or is it just a very long hiatus. Please, tell me you will continue this fic. It deserves it, it's just that good it would be criminal to let it half-finished like that. And I want to read it. When you get my message, please contact me and update me on the status of the fic – pereferably with good news :)

Thank you for writing this fic, I really enjoyed my time reading it. And kudos for getting the idea of this plot and managing to develop it that much.

Awaiiting your reply,

This fic biggest fan!
aGnamZer0 chapter 13 . 6/10/2020
You're right, ciel indeed means sky in French.

It's good to see the evolution of Renato. I like to see him and grow and mature. It's also good to see he's not only a superhuman and can also feel fear XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 6/10/2020
Ahah, yeah it's kinda resembliing a plot. XD

Last chapte I thought Timoteo couldn't fell farther, but now as far as I'm concerned he's only trash. He wants to kill Tsuna because he may be Primo's reincarnation? He wants to kill the one who created Vongola from his own two hands? He want to kill his predecessor? That's the lowest of the low.

Even Hiruzen as much as I despise him, if the Shodai were to reappear in his time, he would definitely help him of the best of his abilities, and if that required him to give up his position as Hokage, he would have done so.

There were two main reasons I hated Timoteo – pretty much only what we know of him in fact, his darkest side – sealing Tsuna's flames, promising him a life of suffering. Sure, it was done with good intentions at heart, separating him from the mafia world, but you DO NOT use a technique you never tested on someone from your FAMILY. Because the results were pretty obvious. His second most detestable was to seal Xanxus in a pit of ice, and from Tsuna's teachings it seems – once again a good paradox.
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
It's always a pleasure to see a battle veteran Tsuna. How he can kill someone with nothing but a spoon. I also like the idea of him having the seven flames. What I don't like is the limitation he currently has over the use of dying will flames. He said in a previous chapter that his 'time' was like slowed down, probably so he can return to his people without having changed too much physically. Anyway, it seems it prevents him from fighting at full capacity.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 6/10/2020
You know, I always hated Timoteo for sealing Tsuna's flames. I'm pretty sure the reason Tsuna was so slow, so clumsy, tripping on air was because part of him – I hesitate to call it his soul – was being restarained, sealed. That's the reason Tsuna had so bad scores, didn't have any friend and was bullied. Sealing flames should be forbidden, really!

And now I'm happy to see I wasn't wrong about it. Pretty much like Hiruzen disserved Naruto because Konoha was his number one priority, Timoteo disserved Tsuna because of Vongola.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
Yep, it was pretty clear, don't worry. You did a good job. Still, why am I not surprised that the Vongola are linked to the Sinclair?
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 6/10/2020
Hope Fluvia get by fine. I don't want her to die on Tsuna, or else his conscience will gnaw at him forever.

I also hope that Reborn will forgive him for 'abandonning' them.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
It indeed is difficult to admit that your life is in another person's hands. But when said person wants nothing more than to help you, to protect you and to train you, what is there to fear? You should just bask in the feeling that there is someone at your sides that love you and is here for you. It's not easy to have someone you trust with your life like that.

Most likely, the relationship Tsuna holds the most close to his heart is the one with the person who helped him and made him into the one ihe is today, Reborn. And it seems the same will happen to Renato.

That fic is just so awesome, thank you!
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 6/10/2020
Ahah, so Tsuna decided to borrow Reborn's methods? Welln at least he's less brutal – I think – and explain the things he does.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 6/10/2020
I didn't want to say it before because it sounds really cliché, but Reborn and Fulvia are treated exactly like Naruto was at when he was a kid. I really wonder what is the story of those two...

Did I mention how much I like the interactions between Tsuna and Reborn?
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 6/10/2020
The fateful moment has happened! I can't tell you enough how much I love this fic!
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 6/10/2020
Oh, Renato is just so cute! So protective of his mother, and jealous of the attention Tsuna gets from her. I want more!
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
Oh exactly did you get such a genius plot idea? This fic will become one of the best, of that I am sure!
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
I think it's the first time I'll see a Tsuna tutoring Reborn fic. It will be fun!

The only pitying thing is that Tsuna will end up going back to his time, if we believe Reborn. He after all said his mentor had one day suddenly disappeared. Sigh...

Still, it makes one funny time paradox. Tsuna will end up teaching Reborn with the skills Reborn taught him. Pretty much impossible then... Lol
Mochimaddness chapter 14 . 5/26/2020
Nooooooo! You can’t leave me like this! It’s too cruel!
894 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »