Reviews for Irony
Mochimaddness chapter 13 . 5/26/2020
I thought you were making a black butler reference lol
Mochimaddness chapter 4 . 5/26/2020
it makes me vaguely happy that reborn has to deal with the shit he put Tsuna through now
Mochimaddness chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2020
Проду!Проду!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2020
когда прода? так интересно посмотреть про развитием отношений между R27
orange cactus chapter 14 . 12/7/2019
I loved reading this so much!
The relationship between Tsuna and Reborn when Tsuna returns to his time would probably be even more equal, and it is an amazing prospect:D loved the way you wrote Tsuna flying and flames workings in general, and the thickening of the plot further on! And also the contrast between younger Timoteo and the older version of him Oo Wonder if Tsuna’s interference has something to do with it... ehehe
Thanks so much for writing this!
AtEquilibrium chapter 14 . 9/24/2019
Hi! Love your story and miss it. If possible, please update soon. Thank you!
MD3097 chapter 10 . 7/8/2019
Your tsuna is lame
Your tsuna always submit
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2019
Dear hungry Author-san,

We love your story. The plot is awesome. It would greatly please your readers to know whether you'll be back with another amazing update. We certainly hope you will.

We don't know what else to say, but whatever you're going through, we hope you'll be okay. We miss you.

Sincerely,

Your Loving (Crazy) Readers
oktav5260 chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
i like it and please continoue
gogodofa chapter 14 . 6/12/2019
Absolutely adored this story! I hope you decide to pick it back up one day, but it's understandable if you've lost the motivation. Writing a long-term story is a big commitment, and it can get exhausting! Thanks for what you gave us!
Sky318 chapter 14 . 6/6/2019
I like it I give you my comment for your soul
LavaLilly chapter 14 . 5/3/2019
It's too bad that you didn't continue, I was really looking forward to what'll happen nexy It's too bad that you didn't continue, I was really looking forward to what'll happen next.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2019
wait wait is this anthony the same as the anthony that tsuna beat the hell out of? cos this is my third time reading this story and i just realized that they have the same name

though that wouldn't explain why the anthony that tsuna beat up was such a Huge Poltroon
Rinnala chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
If Tsuna's body is slowing down, while everyone else grow beards at normal rates, would that not mean that Tsuna is the one from a slower time period, as the past is going faster than him? That the past moves slower than the present.
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »