Reviews for Irony
Houndini chapter 14 . 2/15/2019
This is an amazing story! I love the friendship between Tsuna and Reborn, and I'm looking forward to the future romantic relationship! Can't wait for the Vongola to become law enforcement syndicate, mafia are terrible
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 14 . 2/12/2019
I love these "goes back in time and becomes mentor of a well known badass" stories. theres another one wheres tsuna goes back in time and ends up raising primo. its such a cute story. and this one is cute too.
Tired1999 chapter 14 . 2/9/2019
Lol I enjoyed the ending to this chapter
ViDevLiaN chapter 14 . 1/12/2019
I'm gonna be honest with you, I can't move my eyes away from the screen since I started reading this! Reborn is adorable! And the whole story plot is interesting! There's so many times I cackled when Reborn is flustered (is it just me or did anyone else felt oddly satisfied when they read about a flustered Reborn?).

And the ring is rejecting Timoteo (and apparently the whole set is missing somehow), that's interesting too.

I would like to find out more so please. PLEASE. Update soon!
ACasualHuman chapter 14 . 12/29/2018
"Reviews feed my starved soul"

I am enjoying this. A lot. Have sum fud~

So, basically I stumbled onto this story with intents of leaving maybe, a few chapters in to do the dishes. It didn't work out that way.

I usually dislike the "Time-Travelling to the past" genre-type-thing because Tsuna and his guardians always seem to make their way to Vongola and everyone and everything is okay. Daemon is suspicious at first, usually, but eventually gives in.

Their just like aaayyyy-yoooo- we can trust them. It is the Mafia. Mafia. People can play roles so good, that it basically is a second skin for them! So it's like, ayyyy, yooo, buddy pal I just you. I trust you with my deepest, darkest fears because you say your my descendant.

Nope, not with this one. Tsuna looks a lot like Primo. Suspicious. Rings missing. Suspicious. Timoteo? Confused and wants Tsuna *cough* Ciel dead. Perfect, ten/ten love it.

Please continue to update.

P.S, are we going to ever see any of the other guardians? I mean boss went missing! He was likely in his office. He goes poof. Lambbbooo.

Gods, I'm hungry I'm gonna go downstairs now and get food.
CloudCarnivore chapter 14 . 12/13/2018
Hahaha Poor Ganauche lol can’t wait for more chapters!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2018
Reviews feed your starved soul and I'm running out of chapters to shut my boredom up.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2018
iT's bEeN mOre tHan a yEAR nOw.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
wowowowowoww three flames! Hhowhohow op!
cinhtay chapter 14 . 11/19/2018
Bwahahahahahaha hahahahaha poor ojisan, poor tsuna
il-cielo-e-il-sole chapter 14 . 9/30/2018
Please update! I love this story!
Snow chapter 8 . 9/20/2018
R27 for life! I love your story!
Snow chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
REBORN IS SO CUTE!
thanzintay.2000 chapter 14 . 8/21/2018
Interesting
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 14 . 8/9/2018
This is good, I can see why it has so many reviews
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »