Reviews for Teenage Champions
Daniel6 chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
It could be worse. And I know what you're thinking. How could it be worse? I'll tell you how. Connor could be chasing after Dawn. Glad to see everything worked out.
David Fishwick chapter 29 . 1/16/2009
This was a brillant sequel to your other story. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
hug-me chapter 29 . 4/10/2006
a brilliant sequel! i laughed, cried, got scared, everything lol! i wish you worul do another sequel!
Lorelai Gilmore 3rd chapter 29 . 4/10/2004
Aw! I loved it sweetie!
Fire'N'Ice chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
Leslie makes me laugh, she reminds me of myself *guilty look* I just manage not to piss off people with superhuman strength. The girl has to learn, lol.
cloudofcalm chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
Okay...problems. Again, OOC, except for Connor's showing off, now *that's* in character! lol. Leslie is a little *too* sweet, and perfect, ie, look at the Lela reviews. same probs darlin', first intiial stuff...MS on the way...

also, just fyi, pot heads and girls? Sorry to say, but all the 17 yr olds I know do pot, and aren't bothered by it. I'm abnormal in that I don't. Girls, unless he's looking for sweet, innocent, and *boring*, wouldn't be bothered by it.

Illyria04 chapter 29 . 2/10/2003
sequel plzzzzz

i want a sequel~~!

read mine
ChasingAngel chapter 29 . 12/24/2002
Awwww! This was a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it. *sob* I'm gonna miss this story so much! You're a awesome writer, keep it up and I'll keep my eye out for more of your work. Merry Christmas!
Catz chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
an awsome Christmas chapter. So loving and sincere!
Pyro Bear chapter 29 . 12/23/2002
*lol* *in a small voice* God bless us, everyone!

Hehe, cute story.
Pyro Bear chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
Lol, miricals happen. I like that...I"ll be using that later on...
ChasingAngel too lazy to sign in chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
Ohhhhh! That was so adorable! I am going to miss this story so much! *sobs also*
Jane Girardi Rove chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
Awesome Chapter I hate to see the story end *Sobs*
Lorelai Anastasia stubbornly not signed in chapter 28 . 12/23/2002
Oooooh, that was so cute! Leslie getting to see her mum. Nice! Also, ANOTHER SEQUEL ASAP!
Pyro Bear chapter 27 . 12/22/2002