Reviews for Some People Are Worth Melting For
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I loved this story, it was adorable and loved how they ambushed Castle
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This was super cute! Love lil Olive!
hfce chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
She is definitely their kid. LOL!
Akiracatalina chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love caskett. I love small children. I love frozen. therefore, I love this fic. every bit of it was absolutely adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Olive is my favorite Castle fandom baby. And this was super adorable, as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cute and sweet

Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
And this is Missy again, but I had to sign out so I could add what I forgot to my review: if you haven't read any of the Olive stories before, go do it now. Right now. Do not do anything else until you do. You will not be disappointed, you will love every word. I love Olive so much I am going to re-read every one of them.
rckbfan90 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I loved this - Castle and Olaf, two of my favorite things! Well done.
katicings chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
adorable, thank you for writing and sharing - i didn't choose this prompt but i'm proud to have funded it. fluffy and cuddly and sweet! xo
The-KLF chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
D'awww! :)
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I read this this morning in bed and have been singing that song all day, super cute Caskett family time :)
lovely.
uofmcowgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Super adorbs! I don't have any children and the people with kids that are uber obsessed with this movie...I totally feel for them! I do live in a cold weather climate and I do NOT like it! However I'm stuck here until I find a better offer! :) I truly did like your story! I thought it was cute! I could totally see this being their kid! I think you nailed it!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
i didnt watch frozen yet, but i do love this stora. Olivia is precious. And you cqn see shes their little girl.
Love the story and thereason behind it :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
She really is a bossy little thing, isn't she? I can SO see Kate raising a little girl like this. Too cute. lol
jennkyle chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I just loved it what a great job tell next time hope you are having a great weekend tell next time