Reviews for Voldemort Lives Again! Justin Law at Hogwarts? - DISCONTINUED
Ever-Lethargic chapter 19 . 9/20
While I’m extremely sad that this amazing story was discontinued, I’d like to thank you for writing as much as you did. I absolutely adored every chapter and all your headcanons. Seriously, I was grinning throughout the whole thing, my cheeks hurt rn.
SheatheViking chapter 11 . 9/18
1. I am absolutely loving this story so far!
2. Were those 2 OC's based on Germany and Italy from Hetalia? Probably not, I'm just curious.
This is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read. It's written so well and I really like the way how how you integrated Justin into Hogwarts and don't let all his interactions rrsolve about Harry. I know it's unlikely that you'll read this comment but I hope that you're doing better.
GALder chapter 1 . 4/18
everytime i revisit the soul eater fanfics and cant find any good ones i come back to reread this, this, though i am very sad to see both your account and this fanfiction discontinued, will always be one of my favorites. i dont know if you will ever come back here under a different account, perhaps once you sort out your life, but if you do, ill be glad to welcome you back
Gerbilfriend chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
I don't know if you will see this review but thanks for writing this story, I had a lot of fun reading this. I hope you are doing well.
dreikorg chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I'm sad you decided not to continue the story, since it's a really well written piece of fanfiction. I really enjoyed the worldbuilding and I hope you decide in the future to continue writing.
ithil chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I really like the subtle worldbuilding you have going on here in the story! I especially like your characterisation of Dumbledore, so many people go down the 'overmanipulative old schemer' route and it's really cool how you've looked at how everyone else's attitudes might affect him if he isn't so hung up on his own supposed infallibility.
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
( anime tears ) Aw why is it the best stories always get discontinued? It was just getting to the good part to , not many stories with Justin law in them.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2017
I saw the title... But i read it anyway... N then i can't stop... I haven't seen justin in action yet(haven't reach that part yet in the anime), but i really really like him in this story. I think this is a great story and despite the 'DISCONTINUED' mark, i hope you'll continue it anyway. Thankyou for writing this story
beingwithu chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I hope you get over your personal problems as soon as you can. I've dealt with a lot of personal stuff myself and even deleted my last account on this site as well, but now I'm back and feeling great! I hope one day you'll return and enjoy this site once more.
Best Wishes, S&M.
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
well... I saw "discontinued" in the summary... I knew what I was getting myself into... but still... the fact that this will never be completed is pretty much torture :( Oh well. It was a really good read anyway.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
This story is really awesome~! It's a freaking masterpiece and JUSTIN LAW IS IN IT~! It's really a waste that you decided to discontinue this...I hope there would be another fic like this in the future~! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS~!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
Oh good I'm. It ready for the last chapter you have up ;-;
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
Chapter 12 is definantly my favorite XD (again I sounded like a dying cat, I'm fangirling so much)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
In fangirling and I sound like a retarded goat/dragon/owl/cat hybrid dying... oops I woke up my mom...