Reviews for Voldemort Lives Again! Justin Law at Hogwarts? - DISCONTINUED
GALder chapter 1 . 4/18
everytime i revisit the soul eater fanfics and cant find any good ones i come back to reread this, this, though i am very sad to see both your account and this fanfiction discontinued, will always be one of my favorites. i dont know if you will ever come back here under a different account, perhaps once you sort out your life, but if you do, ill be glad to welcome you back
Gerbilfriend chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
I don't know if you will see this review but thanks for writing this story, I had a lot of fun reading this. I hope you are doing well.
dreikorg chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I'm sad you decided not to continue the story, since it's a really well written piece of fanfiction. I really enjoyed the worldbuilding and I hope you decide in the future to continue writing.
ithil chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I really like the subtle worldbuilding you have going on here in the story! I especially like your characterisation of Dumbledore, so many people go down the 'overmanipulative old schemer' route and it's really cool how you've looked at how everyone else's attitudes might affect him if he isn't so hung up on his own supposed infallibility.
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 19 . 10/25/2017
( anime tears ) Aw why is it the best stories always get discontinued? It was just getting to the good part to , not many stories with Justin law in them.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2017
I saw the title... But i read it anyway... N then i can't stop... I haven't seen justin in action yet(haven't reach that part yet in the anime), but i really really like him in this story. I think this is a great story and despite the 'DISCONTINUED' mark, i hope you'll continue it anyway. Thankyou for writing this story
beingwithu chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I hope you get over your personal problems as soon as you can. I've dealt with a lot of personal stuff myself and even deleted my last account on this site as well, but now I'm back and feeling great! I hope one day you'll return and enjoy this site once more.
Best Wishes, S&M.
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
well... I saw "discontinued" in the summary... I knew what I was getting myself into... but still... the fact that this will never be completed is pretty much torture :( Oh well. It was a really good read anyway.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
This story is really awesome~! It's a freaking masterpiece and JUSTIN LAW IS IN IT~! It's really a waste that you decided to discontinue this...I hope there would be another fic like this in the future~! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS~!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
Oh good I'm. It ready for the last chapter you have up ;-;
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
Chapter 12 is definantly my favorite XD (again I sounded like a dying cat, I'm fangirling so much)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
In fangirling and I sound like a retarded goat/dragon/owl/cat hybrid dying... oops I woke up my mom...
CloudCarnivore chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Aww I really enjoyed this story. I loved how you wrote about the characters and I think your writing style is awesome! It's such a shame to see it go :( When Justin met the order, especially Ron's mother, I was excited because I knew she would start saying that Justin is too young to fight or be in charge or whatever. Thanks for everything and even though you discontinued your story, I'm sure many others will still come to read it.
CKanimeH chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
this story was my lifeline. And i died with it :_(
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
It is really sad that this story is discontinued since is is really well written and the plot well thought of and many will be very happy if you continued and with that I wish you well