Reviews for Voldemort Lives Again! Justin Law at Hogwarts? - DISCONTINUED
ithil chapter 7 . 8h
I really like the subtle worldbuilding you have going on here in the story! I especially like your characterisation of Dumbledore, so many people go down the 'overmanipulative old schemer' route and it's really cool how you've looked at how everyone else's attitudes might affect him if he isn't so hung up on his own supposed infallibility.
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 19 . 10/25
( anime tears ) Aw why is it the best stories always get discontinued? It was just getting to the good part to , not many stories with Justin law in them.
I saw the title... But i read it anyway... N then i can't stop... I haven't seen justin in action yet(haven't reach that part yet in the anime), but i really really like him in this story. I think this is a great story and despite the 'DISCONTINUED' mark, i hope you'll continue it anyway. Thankyou for writing this story
Alien Swordsman chapter 19 . 7/17
I hope you get over your personal problems as soon as you can. I've dealt with a lot of personal stuff myself and even deleted my last account on this site as well, but now I'm back and feeling great! I hope one day you'll return and enjoy this site once more.
Best Wishes, S&M.
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 19 . 7/14
well... I saw "discontinued" in the summary... I knew what I was getting myself into... but still... the fact that this will never be completed is pretty much torture :( Oh well. It was a really good read anyway.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 19 . 2/6
This story is really awesome~! It's a freaking masterpiece and JUSTIN LAW IS IN IT~! It's really a waste that you decided to discontinue this...I hope there would be another fic like this in the future~! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS~!
Oh good I'm. It ready for the last chapter you have up ;-;
Chapter 12 is definantly my favorite XD (again I sounded like a dying cat, I'm fangirling so much)
In fangirling and I sound like a retarded goat/dragon/owl/cat hybrid dying... oops I woke up my mom...
CloudCarnivore chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Aww I really enjoyed this story. I loved how you wrote about the characters and I think your writing style is awesome! It's such a shame to see it go :( When Justin met the order, especially Ron's mother, I was excited because I knew she would start saying that Justin is too young to fight or be in charge or whatever. Thanks for everything and even though you discontinued your story, I'm sure many others will still come to read it.
CKanimeH chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
this story was my lifeline. And i died with it :_(
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
It is really sad that this story is discontinued since is is really well written and the plot well thought of and many will be very happy if you continued and with that I wish you well
1 One Piece Fan chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
... NOOOOOOOOO! Whyyy *cries* . . . . this was such a good fanfiction!whenever you feel up to it... please come back and continue this... i really cant tell you how distraught i am over this magnificent story being discontinued without sounding over dramatic... so ill just say this: this is truly a wonderful fanfiction and i hope you come back one day to continue it, and to be honest.. i was pretty skeptical of this at first, but you really went waaay over my expectations with this story. and the only reason i actually like Justin Law IS because of this fanfiction, as i wasnt that much of a fanmore like ignored and dislikedof him before i read the first chapter. whatever personal problems you've had, i hope they are resolved soon for your sake; good luck with your life behind the screen and i hope you continue this story, and your otherlord death only knows how magnificent they truly arestories. . . . . good day and good luck
Lucky zetta chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
Hello,
I know you discontinued this story, but i just want to tell you that this story is really really really awesome. This is the second story that i read about Soul Eater Crossover, the first one is The Mad Scientiest. But in my opionion this story is even better than the first. At first, i'm just curious about the story because it's main character is Justin Law, and i never read story about him. AND it was so so worth it, i just can't stop reading them even through i'm tired , hungry, and sleepy.

That's All, Thank you for your amazing story :-)
geek179 chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
I know you aren't writing anymore, but I still wanted to tell you how much I loved this fic! I never really read any fic about Justin Law, but this fic made me fall in love with his character. I really enjoyed how you blended the two worlds. Thanks for writing!