Reviews for Sleepwalking Hunter 3: The Aftermath Continued
So amazing that you are continuing with this story! Can't wait to read more :)
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 9/20
Hey! You're back! Hi! And yeah, I can understand needing a break. Self-harm/cutting can be hard to write, so kudos for taking on such a heavy topic when you're already doing the heavy topic of abuse. Hope to see an update again soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Thank freakin' God you're back! I've been waiting for updates! Your last update was actually on my birthday, so it made for a good gift. :) But please continue! I need answers! I need more Jon/Shawn moments! Please, please, please...!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
Omg! I'm so glad you updated you have no idea how much I missed this story I've been following it for years 3
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Aww...Shawn...and poor Nick. Can't wait for him to be rescued.
MysteriousWriter1127 chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
Yaaaaaassss! Do more! This is great!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Hoping you will update soon!
Wonder777 chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
I want to see this completed! Will Shawn stop sleepwalking, and why is Julian stalking Shawn? I need these questions answered!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
oh my god! im so happy you updated i love this story
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Holy crap. Poor Nick. Hold on, man. Help's coming.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
So glad to see that you're updating again. This is one of the best/most interesting stories on here! Thanks for writing :)
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Oooh, this guy's off his rocker. I love it. Well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
I'm so happy you updated! I love how you're still loyal to this story even though you're really busy. I can't wait to find out who the man in Nicky's apartment is!
iFIStOPsMokInGcRaCk18 chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Yay an update! Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! I hope you're having a nice time writing these and that you have time to yourself to do things that make you happy. Good luck with your studies and everything else going on!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Yay! I'm so happy you finally updated! This chapter was great, I loved seeing a more rebellious side to Shawn again, and I can't wait to see what happens to Nicky!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »