Reviews for Broken Angels
Amazing!
angelz.messages chapter 24 . 4/9/2017
Wonderful story! So emotional and heartbreaking but also sweet. Looking forward to more from you. Thank you!
Eve x chapter 24 . 2/17/2017
This is an amazing story! The ending wasn't bad at all, I wish I was as good a writer as you. Well done!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
The story is really cool! The plot, characters, storyline they're wonderful. This is one of the best stories I've read.
Allthingscool chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Tobias Eaton seriously? Omg that's so coooool...I'm literally screaming like a fangirl here. I love that you have merged divergent with TMI.
FairyHot chapter 24 . 5/13/2016
I love this story!
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-) omg awesome job! :-) :-):-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-) wow
Bishika chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
I think the ending was perfect...the story was just marvelous...loved it! :):)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
am glad it all worked out for them all in the end with happy familys
PJO.HOO.TMI chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
I love it! It's the best!
shadowhunter-tiger-guardian chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
Awesome ending though I'm so sad it's over!
oesteffel chapter 24 . 6/20/2015
I cried! It was a very good ending! Thank you!
CrazyMeReally chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
I love that idea! I can't believe this story is almost over! I liked the chapter so there you go and all authors tend to think that their work is awful once or twice or even every time they write something so yeah there ya go.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
tobias?! im dead im like idk...
im kaghfxliwhveiy
Delranangel chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
I love this story. Jace helping Clary fight her demons is incredible. It's nice to see the roles sort of reversed compared to the original books.
As for the new story, that sounds awesome! I look forward to reading it if you decide to write it.