Reviews for Perfect Storm
karmadella1234 chapter 1 . 5/8
we need an update!
Pls UPDATE! I'm soooo curious on what happens next... Plss
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 16 . 4/1
I really like this story and I can't wait for an update!
Uboll chapter 16 . 3/30
Please update it’s a really good story, don’t make us wait a year please
Dezzal chapter 12 . 3/3
You have too many things going on. I personally would just teally like a percy centric story i realise this is not it and while that was ok it just has too much going on. To many characters have to many things going on that its just boring. I find myself skipping while sections wsiting for you to get back to the point.
livvylondon1000 chapter 16 . 1/24
Man I love this. I know it probably won’t get updated soon but it’s definitely on my mind for the next few weeks and I’ll be checking for updates haha
DamHotDog chapter 16 . 1/17
Dude, when ya gonna update? It’s been a little over nine months. Not really willing to make that a year.

DamHotDog
(Too lazy to sign in)
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Wait, I jut realized this. How did Darcy and Jane ever stick to the conclusion that Percy was the same Perseus as the one from the Greek myths, when Darcy herself saw a photo of him when he was younger? If he was really one and the same, then he’d have to have some form of immortalitylikely eternal youthwhich would mean that the days of when he still aged would have been millennia before the invention of the color camera. If he just aged extremely slowly, like Asgardians (who had a lifespan of several millennia), then the days of when he appeared to be 16 would still have been centuries before the invention of the color camera. Yeah, the photo could possibly be faked, but it should at least have given reasonable doubt.
Not Greg chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
Wow Z good chapter. Sick crossover. 3.8/3.9
Not Greg chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Pretty good. A solid 3/3.4
sKaEtrgrL chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
You haven’t updated in forever and Percy is finally starting to act like himself! Pls continue this story!
Minato chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Your fic has little to no plot development at all. The only thing you do is best around the Bush and go in circles trying to bring the view of all characters giving each of the an entire chapter, which is completely unnecessary and to be honest boring as hell.
veryspecialagentriley chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
Good cliffhanger
lalala chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
update soon please and thank you. I really like your story butwhy no udate for FOUR months ?
Musical Lover from Quotev chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I'm gonna die pls update you put a freaking huge cliffhanger and your probably not going to update for a long time pls update