Reviews for Bride in the Brood
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Please update! It's so good.
Cheri chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Has this story ever been added to somewhere else? or could it be?
Chrystal chapter 18 . 6/2/2003
wonderful story PLEASE PLEASE email me when you update it...thanks
Angelslostsoul chapter 18 . 5/28/2003
Keep up the good vamp story I have read in awhile.
DCFanatic4life chapter 18 . 5/18/2003
Hmm...this whole Steph/Tessa thing is quite intriguing. I wonder how that worked out that she died, came back alive, then died again. Weird. And Chris and Edge need to learn how to behave. Can't wait for more. :)
wordspank chapter 17 . 5/5/2003
a bit confused at first. but caught on. a bit hard to catch... but it was great. eeks. edge going on a rampage doesn't seem very cool.
dementedbydesign chapter 17 . 5/4/2003
i just wanna tell you that i've been reading this story since you first posted it... :) i really like it...
DCFanatic4life chapter 17 . 5/4/2003
Now that's what I call a reunion. Go Chris and Steph...oh yeah, and Edge, whatever, shouldn't have kissed her. ;) I hope he doesn't do anything rash, I say Chris locks him in a cage, heh. Can't wait for more. :)
wordspank chapter 16 . 4/13/2003
um, she's tessa? wow, this is getting a lil confusing for me... i'm kind of glad that you made christian do sth... chris seems anti-social. poor guy, he's confused. stephanie with split-personalities, who wouldn't? great job... :]
DCFanatic4life chapter 16 . 4/13/2003
Holy fuck! Oh my God! I'm like speechless Roxie, seriously! OMG! I need more NOW!
DCFanatic4life chapter 15 . 4/7/2003
Poor Stephanie. I don't know whether Tessa was good or bad or what! I'm glad she has a friend in Christian, and a something in Chris. If only they just gave in to each other! Can't wait for more. :)
wordspank chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Ack! talk about close encounters. but i'm sensing edge is bending a few truths... hm, wanting a lil more christian. he never seems to be doing anything else except talk a bit... :P. great chapter girl, keep it up, like you always do. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 14 . 3/27/2003
Poor Steph, goodness, I guess she shouldn't listen to Tessa. And well, she should still go with Chris, why? Just cause. ;) Can't wait for more Roxie. :)
Esquirella chapter 13 . 3/17/2003
Sounds like Steph doesn't want to be Edge's and Chris' 'prize' anymore. Good for her. Nive chapter!
DCFanatic4life chapter 13 . 3/16/2003
Jingus, they need to just give in to their desires NOW! They both want each other, it's so obvious. ;) Maybe Chris can tie up Edge so he won't be a problem anymore hehehe. Oh well, great chapter Roxie, can't wait for more. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »