Reviews for The Pond Twins
TwinTigerLover chapter 2 . 6/7
so, this is the first story in a long time I;ve read with limited mistakes, but about half way done, in Jef's bedroom you've got some repeating words, that made me laugh.

"the doctor was type, type typing"
cat.m.ford chapter 169 . 5/4
Wow, finally finished this after a week. Sorry, I'm a slower reader. First thought when I started reading this: Oh thank god! An OC story not in first person; too many I've read are first . . . ugh. Thank you so much for that. And in addition it was written well. Even though a lot of the dialogue was copied from the show you didn't keep it bare boned and you add details and slight changes. I've read a lot of 'Adding OC to original storyline' fanfics but they just word for word copyed the whole thing, while also only giving their OCs lines that other characters had said. I know you did the latter at times but you also gave her her own lines and character traits. So I'll add another Thank you! I know you've been writing a sequel and I do want to read it but I'm worried. We all know the 12th Doctor comes at the end of this series but, don't hate me please, I can't stand the 12th or 13th Doctor. This is what worries me I really don't want Lexi with 12. You been having the story follow the original pretty close so I'm guessing you're going to continue but I kinda hope you change the 'end' and make it a happy OCx11 story from start to finish. Anyway, good job and keep up the amazing writing! (Sorry for any grammar mistakes. It's late here and I wanted to finish this before heading to bed.)
NyxPonderosa chapter 2 . 4/25
*claps* Love it
NyxPonderosa chapter 1 . 4/25
Love the intro! Great character development of Amy's twin :)
Secret-writer91 chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
Rory deserves better. Amy really was rubbish to him in the beginning, I wonder what River wants her to change
Secret-writer91 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Can't wait to see what comes next. Amy still not mentioning that she's meant to be getting married
Secret-writer91 chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
So Lexi decided to forget. I don't think the Doctor will like that
Secret-writer91 chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Got a feeling there is going to be some competition for the Doctor's attention. Poor Rory
Secret-writer91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Love the addition of Alexis and I can't wait to see how things work out with her around
K.Daniels chapter 167 . 12/2/2017
I'm literally sobbing. This is my least favourite episode of DW. It's equally as heartbreaking as Donna's end.
K.Daniels chapter 161 . 12/1/2017
I have so much love for this chapter.
Spazzy13 chapter 168 . 7/25/2017
This all made me cry! You did this sad sad end justice and this entire story has been amazing! Now you're on to the sequel and I'm very excited!
NicoleR85 chapter 168 . 7/20/2017
I loved reading this story. I can't wait to read the sequel and how Lexi reacts to Clara. Please post it soon.
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 167 . 7/20/2017
Well, thanks for the heads up, but I still cried. TT_TT Literally puddles at the moment. So I cannot wait for something happy. :)
NicoleR85 chapter 167 . 7/20/2017
Another great episode. I always cry when reading/watching TATM. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.