Reviews for House MD
Whyaduck1929 chapter 3 . 4/3
Purposely searched this story out. This chapter has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read: fanfic, books, plays, articles, you name it!
Sa26 chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
You have a great story and please keep it in this light hearted tone.
I love it this way and it's great seeing House as a loving father of three kids.

A happy ending now is much original to a series than dark one. Seriously the only series I've seen with a real happy ending Is Gossip girl other than all the other series are bitter sweet or totally dark.

So you giving House a happy ending is much more original, cool and daring than any dark realistic ending.

Don't darken your story please.
Keep it light and funny.
Sa26 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I loved this story and a whole different season 8. Much better than the one we got on tv
Sa26 chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
I loved this alternate ending or season 8 much better than the one we got
Herrera chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Cute chapter!
Sorry I send the review about the blood as a "guest" because I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. I'm glad you understood my intention of helping this nice story to be better and that you didn't feel bad, English isn't my lenguage and I hope it wasn't harsh. (And I am not the previous "guest", ha, ha).
I liked this last chapter a lot, I would like to watch it, but it's so well described that we can imagine it perfectly. Good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I like this story a lot, but this time you scared me with the sentence "sitting on the floor with blood steadily pooling around her"... That's something very serious, if the labour starts like that. You relate us after that a normal and even very fast delivery... so there's something very illogical. The normal would be the pooling because her water broke, but there isn't blood in the process. It would be really alarming if there was a pool of blood.
KKBK2 chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Perfect! I love a happy ending. I smiled all the time I was reading it.
Thanks you so much and may this new year bring you much happiness.
KKBK2 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Glad all went well for the baby and Lisa, and I loved how House kept his word and stood by her side, even if he did have a spectacular exit. Now the fun will begin.
Really enjoying this story, love how it moves right along. One of my favorite things about fanfiction is just that, it is very creative fiction and can go where ever it wants. Thank you for sharing your imagination and skills.
OldSFfan chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Their daughter will have to be told someday, how her father freaked out at her arrival!
axe10gas chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Cute story, but really 5years ahead! Not remotely realistic plus good chance any house 'sperm' compromised due to his drug use / a!cohol abuse. Bit more realism would make story more enjoyable.
LatonaEnelraCain chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I read the whole story right now and holy cow! I wasn't expecting that cliff hanger!
KKBK2 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
That's quite a birthday party for a one year old! Cameron must be speechless. Sounds like things are going pretty well with the House/Cuddy household, can't wait for the baby to come.
Thanks
palmi chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
And the plot thickens. I just discovered the story today and I am enjoying it. Please continue soon.
SoundlyUnspoken chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I've only read the first chapter so far, but wow.

This. Is. Brilliant.

Not only is the concept one-of-a-kind, but your ability to master the quick-wittedness of the show all while maintaining the authenticity of its very unique and complex characters is inspiring. I even found myself laughing out loud a few times. This is spot-on. I can't wait to read the rest. You have talent. Very well done!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014