Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inquisitor's Game
aPancake chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
...it's weird he keeps calling her miss Rose
aPancake chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
ooooh, So James and Hestia died
aPancake chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
I would have thought Harry would have chosen Sirius as his dad. Padfoo is best dad
Lydia-Hood chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
Their was a error in something that was said about the potential mother selection, Amelia Bones would actually have been available to Harry, Amelia Bones isn't Susan Bones mother, merely her aunt, Amelia Bones doesn't have any child of her own in the original. Frankly she'd have made a far better choice, giving him combat boosts he'd need, she is a redhead which would have been a closer match to his original mother rather than Hestia Jones.
delgoth24 chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
Well skill wise depends on where your taking the story and if your making him use all skill points before Hogwarts and if he can put them into the magic skills if he can place points in wand use than I'd put like 4 or 5 in that then 3 in potions then maybe the rest in stealth skills if he isn't getting the cloak cause the gauntlet can only do so much like what you have can't wait to see more and as i like to say may your mind never dull and your wits keep your story moving
ORKCHILD chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Like the gauntlet,
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Write more please this is amazing and I have never read something like this before.
GinnyLover14 chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
Harry is building quite a little harem! Hedwig/Hermione/Arya and now Lily(though that might be wierd on Harry's part)

The gauntlet is very cool :)
OSR fanatic chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
Very well written story and extremely unique idea. I can tell a lot of thought has been put into this story and I love the plot of the story. One thing I would like to see is more of a gamer aspect to the story. While he is a gamer, he doesn't really have the mindset of a gamer and trying to improve his stat or whatever. I don't know if this is purposeful or not and it's a great story either way. However, one of my favorite topics of gamer stories is how they go about improving themselves and what abilities and items they find. Anyway, great story and look forward to the next chapter!
captainwonderbuns chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Glad to see more of this! I love hyper Lilly!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
Really good story so far... just a quick question... are you planning on Harry doing the other worlds like Darkness and Chaos after this story? And ones with Dumbledore or Grindelwald as his father? Reason I ask is because there just seemed too much detail for it to be there for you NOT to do it at some point...
the froggy ninja chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
I'd probably increase magic sense because even at level one it's super useful as well as hiding and searching since fining things and not being seen are both very useful abilities.
GamerFicsPls chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
I loved it. Put some in stealth and magic sense. Have him peep on older students or something, maybe sneak around a lot and get into funny situations. Besides that, search, observe, and some magic wouldn't hurt
GamerFicsPls chapter 9 . 11/19/2016