Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inquisitor's Game
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
I am loving this story! All the different characters in here are awesome!
BobSquirrelKing chapter 13 . 12/29/2020
Other than the massive Infodump in Chapter 11, I don't think there was ever too much Game stuff, but that is definitely something different people have different opinions on.

Definitely looking forward to more despite never having played DA Inquisiiton (or really more than 10-15 hours of DA Origins, been meaning to go back and finish that game).
Resurrection99 chapter 13 . 11/23/2020
Intersting take on gaming HP fanfiction. Not many authors can make an AU as expansive as this. Definitely one of the unique ones out there. Looking forward to read what happens next.
william.mccaffrey4 chapter 13 . 11/18/2020
Love this book, I’d so want to see what happens through the versions of the world, and the adventures, great so far, keep it up
crocket chapter 13 . 10/21/2020
cool as omake be funny as hell if veela or something came out portal and harry latched them to sirius then called his mum about hetr hubby having a load women all over him, and harry getting bonus point for pranking his dad and from his mum for grassing his dad up.
Oof chapter 9 . 10/12/2020
Please tell me that was a reference to Ruby Rose from Rwby
p0cketw0tch chapter 13 . 9/22/2020
This is fun and interesting!. There was a lot of text at first, but you seem to have come into a balance of info vs plot. I Like how your system is set up, and your new elements are interesting. If I am unfamiliar with RWBY and have no desire to get into it, is that going to be a problem with this story going forward?
odnan1997 chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
love this story, I can understand if other people find the game stuff tedious to read, but I love it. lol. can't wait for the next chapter. hope you have a blast writing it.
captainwonderbuns chapter 13 . 9/5/2020
YAY! More of this is good. I quite like this story and I'm glad it's still updated
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 8/31/2020
...Headmaster Snape? Da Fuck is Wrong With You?

as for RWBY, while i liked Red vs Blue, i haven't actually gotten around to watching that one.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 8/31/2020
...you seemed to change the name of Sirius's first born from Arya to Alexis in this chapter.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 8/31/2020
...Draco might be stupid enough to do something to a muggleborn inside a book shop, but i seriously doubt Lucius is, dude. you would have been better off having him be accompanied by his minions, or Nott or Zabini.
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
as for creatures to appear, other than various types of giants (just going to go ahead an assume Hagrid is a Half Hill Giant), Nagas, Lamia, Kitsune, Tanuki, Yuki-Onna, Brownies (which might just be House Elves), Rocs, Simurghs, and Kraken come to mind.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
...you realize that Amelia is Susan's aunt, not her mother, meaning he could have picked her as his mother and Susan likely would have been raised as his sister, right? and personally, i probably would have dumped an extra point into Int rather than End.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 8/29/2020
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »