Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inquisitor's Game
StrangestQuark chapter 13 . 8/29/2020
seeing this story updated is a pleasant suprise. I hope to see more of it soon. Also, the RWBY characters are an awesome addition to this world in my probably biased opinion and I really look forward to their interactions with Harry and Lily/Ruby. Thanks for sharing and update soon!
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
Your skill with English leaves much to be desired. Several sentences are literally meaningless, a jumble of almost random words.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
"apparition" is different from "apparation", didn't you know ?
animeandgamerlover2 chapter 13 . 8/24/2020
Yay! Your back!
Isumo 1489 chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I love the idea of Game Mechanic fanfictions. This idea of the Inquisition...it feels similar to the organization of the same name from Warhammer 40K. Was there any inspiration from them? I can't wait to see what happens next, so many interesting secrets and ideas, I'll be sure to check out the next chapter with great interest.
grovepjp chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
Tc
Korval chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
Howdy!
I very much enjoy this story and the unique ideas you have added (e.g., Freya Bishop, World of Light, Pocket Creatures, etc.).
My only real complaint is with that some of the "GAME" aspects are too long/obvious (e.g., very long skill lists, multi-factor quests, etc.).

The game aspects should be an interesting background, not dominant. More story-telling, less game stats...
Thanks for sharing - Korval
Myllinu chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
love this fic, glad to see a new chapter. I quite like the game elements, but do what interests you. thanks!
theawsomest5 chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
I can’t wait to see how little Harry deals with the shenanigans that are about to go down!
Noxlux013 chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
Glad to see an update! Just reread everything to refresh my memory. Dialing back the game feature is probably a good call. Show them heavily in the beginning, and then let them run in the background. Should be interesting to see what pops out of this portal. Seelie perhaps, or Tonberry? It’d be interesting to see if Harry’s past life plays into his interaction with them. And is that Taoiseach quest still active? Has Harry talked to Aife or Briar about it?
reader0007 chapter 11 . 8/21/2020
eh,it is rwby,i'm tired seeing them.
Anyanwu chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
I'm so glad you decided to update! I enjoy the game heavy portions as much as the story portions. Just write the story for yourself and not everyone else. We'll deal.
reydrago chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
Ah, an update letsee...
Hmm, tonberry's lantern? Does that mean Harry will get tonberrian knife? And I wonder if that cloak is part of the set or not

And arrgh another RWBY expires, not them or nasuverse expires please
Pteaset chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Love it so good
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
I look forward to the next chapter.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »