Reviews for Out of Time
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
God, I do so love a dollop of angst in my morning! This hurt so good. Your characterizations are perfectly spot on; I always feel as if I am reading dialogue that would come directly from Peter and Olivia's mouth. I really appreciate that you took the time to explore this terribly heartbreaking period in the Bishops' lives; how they felt and how it all devolved, after that fateful day in the park. Darkly beautiful. WELL DONE!
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
It's so sadddddd! And beautiful, your writing is beautiful it's the story that's sad. I guess that Olivia always just kept her grief to herself and tried to work through it and be okay while Peter became so consumed with finding her that he forgot about everything and everyone else. I always wondered about the ring, I hope it wasn't because Olivia didn't love Peter but I'm not so sure. Anyway - this is really good and I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
Crystalyte chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
It was beautiful. And painful. Just like Fringe. *Tears*
Elialys chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
As you know, I stuck Paige in front of the TV to read it, siting next to her on the couch; she was torturing the cat and squeezing it too hard while I was finishing the fic, weepy, and I just yelled at her "LEAVE THAT POOR CAT ALONE, RAAAAH!"

That's what you're doing to me, getting my worst nanny side out of me xD

(She's fine by the way, she's so used to seeing me emotionally unstable that she just blinked at me)

Also do you have any idea how freaking PAINFUL it was to read about Olivia in Etta's room, with her things and clothes, when I was just folding my girls' clothes in their rooms 2 hours ago?! IT HURTS SO MUCH. This whole story was pain from beginning to end, you did not lie about that, but owwwww some bits just hurt more than others, mostly Olivia because Olivia. You wrote some seriously beautiful things in this, I'm still in love with your prose, this is simply wonderful. The angst!whore in me is so happy and weepy. I'm also very glad I decided to give in to my Fringe relapse this weekend because it put me just in the right emotional mood to fully appreciate this story.

Basically, you're a terrible human being. Never stop :')