Reviews for Code Geass: Lionheart of the Revolution
JZ-122 chapter 83 . 5/13
This is a fantastic Code Geass AU, you've made Lelouch different without turning him into a Gary Stu and fics where the Black Rebellion succeeds are rare to find!

Also its good to see Suzaku that pathetic, self righteous, deluded traitor knocked off his high horse! I mean if you think about it, much of his status depended on the favour of some Britannian Royal like Euphemia and later the Emperor Charles himself!

Wonder how Marybell will use Suzaku? Either way Suzaku will become just another pawn in the game! Also I doubt Euphemia will ever trust Suzaku again, after what he did and that's saying nothing of Lelouch and Nunnally won't ever trust him again.
Spiderman1795 chapter 3 . 4/28
You know... despite it's size and popularity, how come no one made a TV Tropes page for this?
Hope you still update black tekkaman
Batazr chapter 6 . 1/15
I would like to deeply apologize. I did not know that rai was an actual character my fault my fault my fault
Batazr chapter 6 . 1/15
It's a funny thing I've seen in the first 6 chapters. Is you keep saying rye ria ria ria For the character's name and it's annoying.
This story isnt for me. Thanks anyway
Grey Wolf4 chapter 83 . 1/4
This is a great update! Some interesting interactions between a lot of the Imperial Princes and Princesses.

Also it looks like Suzaku went against advice and told Schneizel everything, what is he going to tell Marrybell? No matter what I don't think Marrybell will trust Suzaku at least not fully.

Also interesting incident with Momoka, wonder how she'll take it when there are Britannians who helped liberate Japan?
Why, they are so mean to C.C?
dan.lew.upg chapter 83 . 1/1
cant wait for more.
Blanchimont chapter 83 . 12/31/2023
Good to see at least some plots moving forward, look forward to see Cassius getting humiliated.

As for Marrybell's proposal to the disgraced Suzuka, I'm guessing she wants a pilot of his caliber, I don't like the possibility that he might be given another chance like that, but I can see her reasoning since she piloted, or a knight of hers, a downgraded Lancelot, its easy for her to compare the performance level between hers and his, where she can fairly conclude he was simply outmatched despite being a great pilot. Still wish you just let him rot though.

Have a happy new year.
Spartan-076 chapter 82 . 12/26/2023
This is the best Code Geass fan-fiction I have ever read. From the very beginning I loved the way Lelouch in particular was developed and I am blown away seeing how the story has progressed. I will definitley be on the edge of my seat waiting to see the next part. If i had to guess are you building up to an AKITO THE EXILED arc or will that be more on the side? Regardless I am absolutely loving this story. Thanks for the read.
Notareal chapter 31 . 8/28/2023
Nina’s obsession with Euphie was kinda creepy originally, and now it’s even worse.
shinghidorah chapter 1 . 8/22/2023
The grammar need some work, but this is an interesting story. Need some extra effort to read because of all the grammatical errors and stuff, but a good fanfic nonetheless.
dan.lew.upg chapter 82 . 8/19/2023
cant wait for more
Guest chapter 74 . 8/10/2023
Can suzaku die already he is honestly a piece of shit in this fic plz tell me he dies please
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »