Reviews for Stare
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 3 . 7/13
funny and sweet! i love it!
So I read dodgy breathing, and started thinking of zombie plagues . . . Which this obviously was not. Very cute, but left me wanting more.
I like how the background to this one was different from chapter 3. This seems like an interesting world, and I would have liked to have gotten a further insight into what things were like.
Ah, this reminds me of the Goosebumps stories where you made choices about what characters should do next - good times. I thought I'd have Draco be responsible first, and that led to a nice, fluffy ending for him - with boobs! But of course, I have to read the other endings too.
niftycakes chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
I loved all three endings I couldn't help myself
Phoenix Michelle chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Lovely
sshanholtzer44 chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
Lol that was cool. I like the multiple endings, however i read them all. They were great. I liked the curse in the last one best.
Midnight May chapter 4 . 5/12/2017
Okay. lol. I like this choice better. If chocolate's toxic to ferrets then the number 1 choice...
Midnight May chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
Better than number 1
Midnight May chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Okay... that was uhhhh...
DramionEverlarkPeetatoRichonne chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
definitely chapters 3 and 4 for me for sure hon, they are so cute and adorable, and i am sure he definitely loved playing in and on her boobies lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Choose #2 cute and fluffy
Astra Leonis chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Hmm... This chapter is my favorite. The most important for Ferret!Draco is his Hermione Granger, more than the lure of sweet chocolate and the freedom. X3
Astra Leonis chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Ack! Wrong again. I thought the part of Draco goes for the chocolate would be the part of the most fluffy in this story. And this is contain of Voldie/Mione. And destiny of the last Malfoy is become a ferret permanently. Eh, definitely dark.
Astra Leonis chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Aww... I read this chapter first because I thought this is the one which have dark ending. And I’m wrong. Eh, unlucky guess. But hey, this is sweet. Kind of fluffy. Make me smiling and grinning.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »