Reviews for Blake's Mistake
Fucking amazing, but i did take a loooooooooong break throught the middle but it was really good
Was a good quality fic but unfortunately not for me, the way you wrote Velvet and Jaune made me ship them to the point I would get frustrated knowing it just wouldn't last. Keep on writing and good luck with future fics.
Inu-shommaru chapter 24 . 3/2
I greatly enjoyed this entire journey. I binge-read this entire story today, and I was so enraptured I forgot to leave chapter-by-chapter reviews. apologies for that. This was quite an adventure you took me on, and I was happy to travel the length of it. You captured all of their personalities really well, and the delving OOC was done so seamlessly that it was believable. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories. Please, never give up or get discouraged!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 13 . 1/17
ain't he blind tho...
Jwake chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
Overall enjoyed this story and it's conclusion quite a bit. Noticed a few phrasing errors in that last chapter that I believe are wrong or just sounded, odd way to describe certain scenes to me.

Only real thing that I didn't quite like is how Jaune's and Velvet's story-line ended. I thought it had a really good lead up into something and then magically Velvet sensed Jaune's hidden feeling towards Blake even though they hadn't seen each other that whole time and was perfectly fine stepping aside and even pushing Jaune to get them together. Just seemed a bit much and kinda lack luster to what had some good build up with those three characters intertwining romance. Had been really wondering what you were going to do and then that happened. Just a bit disappointing is all imo. Again, really did enjoy the story and it's twists and turns, just had a few parts that were underwhelming from the rest of it to me.
Jwake chapter 23 . 9/11/2017
At the end of chapter 22 Yang and Blake run off to find Ozpin. Start of 23, it's Blake and Jaune who found him. I assume something was left out or the end of 22 needs to be switched around for 23 to make sense.
Spangle Jenks chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you for all your time and effort and I look forward to any more stories you bring us
G-Unot chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Loved the story, although there was nothing wrong with it evolving beyond just a romance story, it could've used maybe a bit more content with their relationship and romance as opposed to the story ending just as they get together. Overall a very enjoyable narrative (but what's with all the spit trails everytime Jaune and Blake kiss haha). Keep up the good work and I'm off to start reading the Victim
Gorsouul chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
It's been a good read. Thanks for writing
hirshja chapter 24 . 8/23/2017
I think another major reason you potentially lost readers was because of how sparse the updates were.
scottusa1 chapter 24 . 8/22/2017
What a fun story. Thank you for writing this story.
Have a good one. Laters.
yesboss21 chapter 24 . 8/22/2017
9OOOOHHHH happy ending, this needs a sequel mate. t6hey are cute together. i can already imagine their children... "Gyra and Kali Belladonna black of hair and yellow eyes. Jaune and Blake Arc golden hair and green eyes." (know where this sentence comes from?) that is the result of Jaune and Blakes children if they are twins.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 24 . 8/22/2017
Welp it's finally over... Personally I think this chapter felt like this rushed like hell, however it was entertaining as hell from beginning to end. It was an honor to have been with this story since day one.
xXHacksourceXx chapter 24 . 8/22/2017
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
And so begins the saga of Jaune the Ladykiller.