Reviews for Welcome To The Mills
Singlemom101 chapter 4 . 7/17
WHY!? Don't stop the fanfic please I want to finish reading it please continue this story
Darklightning843 chapter 4 . 2/4
It'd be nice if you continued with this fanfiction at some point, as I have taken quiet a liking to it. I've also been reading Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic fanfiction's and this one is rather interesting.
DL843
annamounce999 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Continue this!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
I hope you update again, I really like this story
Ash chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
*le gasp*
Good job to Hiccup for treating poor Jack well!
This was a really good fic, I don't know if you plan to continue it but I would greatly encourage and support future chapters _ What more can I say? The writing was good, drew me in from the very first chapter. I like the way you write the characters, especially Jack and Hiccup, and the way you incorporate the omegaverse elements is awesome!
I'll say keep up the good work just in case you do decide to write more of this awesome story. I hope that you do; I'm very curious to find out what will happen next _ But if not then thank you for taking the time to write this. Even at four chapters long, it's been great!
Good work, author-chan!
Have a good day and good luck in future!
Ash chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
What indeed? Poor Jack, he's so adorable and innocent, just wanting to be back in the forest. At least Hiccup is taking care of him as best he can, although I'm worried about how poor Jack will react to the breeding rooms. Hopefully they won't be too rough with him.
Marvellous writing as always. Love this fic, love the concepts, the characters, love it all. Kudos to you, author-chan!
Ash chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Jack is still adorable. Poor thing must miss home.
I really like the way you wrote this, and I love the differences between Jack who has come from the wild and all the others in the mill who are used to everything. I hope he doesn't panic too much, poor thing.
I love this story! Thank you for writing this! 3 _
Ash chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Love this. Another awesome addition to the omegaverse trope, and Jack is adorable as an Omega _ I can't wait to read the other chapters!
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
interesting, very interesting.
fan.reader chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
This is really good! I wish you continue, I am really looking forward to reading what is next!
intrigued chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
interesting twist on the characters, hope there's more!
Sillia chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
original!
MadamnBolivia chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Okay this is definitely interesting lovin it
MadamnBolivia chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I I don't know why but this is intresting hmm I like it