Reviews for Shop 'Till Ya Drop!
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005

The Phantom Panther chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
LMFAO! OMG, this is so cute! _!

I love this story so much! You must write more stories with Gideykins in them!

Must. Add. To. Favorites. List.

Keep up the great work!

~Cyber Cat~

P.S. Gilderoy (and Minerva) is being added to the character list, so you can put stories under his name. Phew! I'm getting tired of telling everyone this. _;
Trillium chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I think Lockhart part veela or something. Honestly, the way he winds everyone around his finger...
hermioneg2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Yay! And you know the funny thing is I've seen that slogan on a shirt that was on someone that definatly should not have been wearing it...*sighs* oh the memories! "Sure Gilderoy was a childish narcissist with a fetish for girls’ clothes, but Nikki loved him anyway." You're brillinat keep up the great work.

Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
*giggles* Silly Gildy. He's hilarious. I love his shirt, I think I'll buy it for him for Christmas. *ponders this&

Hilarious, Crys.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh Lord, Cryssie! I love it!

*giggles madly*

Surely no one can pull off clothes from the Penney's juniors department like our Gildykins, though, of course! I mean, he could even make a burlap bag look mighty fine!

*is still giggling madly*

You know what was the absolute best part? (Though I don't know why...)

I just loved that. I cracked up for about a minute was just sheer brilliance, I tell you. *nods*

And, well, this fic also has the greatest and most MSN-name-worthy quote in all of history, which is, as we all know,

"Promise me on a signed copy of Magical Me that you'll never wear a lime green miniskirt."

This was most delightful, Cryssa. :) I have very much missed dear ol' Nikki since Gildy Story ended.

And well, as for Gildy? M'dear, it's safe to say that I have been suffering extreme separation anxiety.

But I've been saved!

...For now.

But you know, I'm going to need ANOTHER fic.

All righty, I shall be going now. Thank you once more for this most splendiferous fic!

...You know what, m'dear? You should write Magical Me. That would be the most brilliant thing ever. Because as we all know, you're the Gildy expert of Ff.N.

Ciao now!

Twixxa chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
*giggles madly* That was hilarious, Cryssie dahling! I'm sure Nita will love it.

BlackOpal chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Awww... that's so cute. Crys... *whines* I want their love!
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Awww! How cute! *giggles* I love it! And I'm absolutely POSITIVE that Nita dear will too. How could she not?
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 11/28/2002

so sweet and funny! *giggles*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
LOL ooooh my gosh...that is HILARIOUS, so creative too, I love it :D Really hilarious, I always knew I liked Gilderoy :D