Reviews for Fall Out
Guest chapter 37 . 3/15/2019
Sequel with lemon please
delilah chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
The first story is better than this.
cleo chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
This is good but i dont really buy OC :(
iLoveArminArlert chapter 37 . 11/5/2015
WOW! Youre story was... amazing! I ship nalu and nothing but nalu, but I still LOVE youre story!idk y I put a cry face...there thats cuter... :D anyways I love ur story. did I already say that!? idc. :P
Paul Starhaven chapter 37 . 8/23/2015
Great ending! Well, I hope that you can make an even better story out of one more time, although, this will be hard to top. Well, I can't say good luck for the next chapter so congrats on finishing the story!
machomatthew29350 chapter 37 . 8/22/2015
I LOVED IT
EllieXDreams chapter 37 . 8/22/2015
Omg it's finish, cries in the corner. I'm really this story was around when I wasn't feeling good. I really loved Sting's evolution and the fact that StAr are getting married! I'm also glad that Nick is still here. Erza is happy and MiraXux has a child! I hope Fro more stories in the future!
JeynaLee chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
That was certainly a long chapter but everything was in there, it gave me many feels. I'm glad team Natsu came to the rescue I did't expect them to come actually (I forgot about them) though too bad they had to take care of the dirty work coz those disgusting corpses are sure as hell creepy and blehh especially those grom Orion *shudder*. Which btw, I'm okay with Gary manipulating corpse and all but the way it is described is more like he create them coz he makes them come out from under everywhere you feel me? I mean you don't have dead body buried under every inches you steps on so instead it's more creating
EllieXDreams chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
No Nick! I can't believe you made it this far to this story, it makes me sad that it's going to end. I'm glad you updating. I'm excited for the final!
Paul Starhaven chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
Hi again!
awesome chapter, and a cliffhanger end? Can't wait to see what comes next. Sorry for taking so long to help, but I hope that you can make an awesome ending that no one will Forget! Again, awaiting awesomeness, Paul.
WeiNieSho chapter 35 . 6/6/2015
Sorry I'm late on the review though you already know why...things happened, I had to deal with stuffs and all and these past 2 months were tough so I was not at my best. Anyway I'm still reading the story despite my situation and I'm back now so worries (if you had any). Alright on with the review now.

I actually have not much to say as usual but I'll still comment on. I'm not sure if Frosch has the ability to fly like Happy or Carla coz we never saw him do so and most of the time he is seen on the ground or in Rogue arms and even when there is a fight he is not at fight range and mostly on the ground hidden in safety so...I don't know maybe he has wings and my memory deceive me. Let's say here that he can fly for the sake of the story.
I'm not sure if Minerva is more powerful than Rogue based on the manga I mean, so here I don't know if you wrote her according to the GMG or on the Tartaros Arc when having demonic powers though she doesn't have any here and the twins got beaten by Natsu and Gajeel so it would mean she was (GMG time) as powerful as them even with their 2nd origins...gahhh just forget it it all this racking is killing me.

The "rat sneaking in" Gary sounds like the usual catch phrase bad guys say when the hero intrude or spy on them lol. Hehehe Yukino's encouraging words of course she'll defend her man and know him better. So he is a Celestial mage and who rack of death by the way, really stinky guy I might say. Finally those 2 are here, it's payback time now. I might say Sting is the one that just has got a girlfriend but yeah well. Ah my bad Rogue made the same comment when I got back on reading (again same thinking though this one is pretty obvious coz is the last that got a girlfriend so not so much of a coincidence). You're almost done with the next chapter so there is not much longer to wait and now that everyone is here there will be some action baby haha *cough* good job. Ja!
EllieXDreams chapter 35 . 5/13/2015
I liked the ending of this chapter. Glad Rogue, Sting and Aria made it!
Paul Starhaven chapter 35 . 5/12/2015
Quite an interesting chapter you've got there. So Gary can control corpses now? so things just got interesting. I really don't have much to say but thanks for the story and good luck with everything!
Kasumi Yukimura chapter 34 . 5/12/2015
Scale is rated… *drum rolling* 1 000 000! Congratulations Nica-nee! *thumbs up at her*
Paul Starhaven chapter 34 . 4/11/2015
all that description is making me worried for the two. Good thing plue knows where they are or Rouge would have gone insane searching for them. Also, since they are Soooooooooooooooo yired, it was nice of you to put in people that understood them and changed their minds about endlessly searching for them. Again, Thank You and Good Luck!
P.S.- got the messages, the directions are going to take some time to understand fully.