Reviews for Fall Out
Paul chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
Thanks for the great chapter and finally! Sting and Aria are a couple! I wonder what things could happen next,...hmmmmmmm, nope, got nothing. Thank you and Good luck!
EllieXDreams chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
Finally! It happened!
Crimson Twins chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
ILOVEURSTORY: LOVEEE IT

Ceria: Nya It's so sweet...But um I hope you don't mind me saying this but I don't think that the RoLu chapter was sweet enough...sorry, but i still liked it, i think you made Rogue a wonderful boyfriend, he's so thoughtful, and he managed to not ruin the daye by getting jealous of Loke :) StAr is perfect! I really loved how Aria in a way had overcome her fear, Sting was so cute when conversing with Aria! _ Keep up the good work! Don't push yourself too much though!

P.S : (ILOVEURSTORY) It took Ceria quite some time to tell you about the RoLu thing, she's really shy about voicing her opinions, she started getting better at it after reading your story! I guess I should say thanks then _ Oh and I hope your not offended by what Ceria said about the RoLu moment, she liked it. Ceria was kinda scared to type that out.

Ja ne! (I gotta look for Ceria..._')
EllieXDreams chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
Hwaah! The best!
Paul chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
Awesome chapter! The nutcraker? I've only seen the tom and jerry version of it. I like the crepes idea although I prefer waffles myself. A nice walk through town was a perfect setting for them and Rouge being a detective? Might as well turn him into Sherlock Rouge for his skill. And the blue liquid was the anti-motion sickness potion right? Well at least for once Virgo didn't ask for punishment. Lucy worries too much about money. I think that it is because of Team Natsu's destructive tendencies and the Celestial Spirit's gift was perfect for them. All the best for the next chapter and thank you for this one!
Animegamer15 chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
That was a very romantic Rolu!
WeiNieSho chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
Is the Nutcracker story exist or just your imagination playing lol? HAHAHA Lucy couldn't help but think about Aria and Sting she's so excited like me I so wanted to know how the 2 are and where he took her XD. Oh lucy didn't notice Rogue was the observant type that's why he doesn't open his mouth unecessary like Sting who say crap every once in a while lol, tss tss *index waving in a no no motion* bad bad Lucy you don't know your boy very well lol. Crepe... oh my god I love crêpe especially with nutella XD.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the ship the ship the shippppppppppp You... gahhhh I though about a cruise day date but for me a cruise last longer so I just suggest riding on a boat XD but I so wanted to say cruise ship damnit! Kyaaa 'may I have this dance"? totally so Rogur like Sis squeal like crazy :3. No No oh my god you didn't did just do that? No way...this is a total nightmare...you did the exact same thing like Chrys on several of her scenes, I'm gonna kill Virgo *bang my fist on my desk* I swear her Virgo did the same thing at that crucial almost kiss moment and Loke had a scene like that too, damn girl did she rubbed on you or something? lol.

The ending perfect of course hehe he know his girl after all, yeahhhh make out session hahaha. That was great I couldn't stop grinning all the way of this chapter, oh and Lucy hugging him tightly and Rogue rubbing Lucy's head with his cheek I totally know what did there, well sis well done *pat your head praising you for your good work* you like that lol. Keep going now 2 before the BIG day I can't wait too excited for this. Ja!
Animegamer15 chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
Loved it! Awesome job as always :D Can't wait until the next update...
UnknownC chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
OMG! This is AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter! Loved this so much! _ I'm glad that you liked the video btw.

Um...also I wanted to give you some of my opinion on your chapter to you...if you don't mind reading on that is. So, I really like how you wrote the couples put out
Gruvia: It's funny how she made such a big chocolate for him, it shows how dedicated Juvia is!

GaLe: The way you wrote it was definitely cute! I love the way how both of them are so shy! _

NaLi: It worked out really well! I love how Natsu put the effort into building the playhouse, it's so sweet of him, I can totally imagine how happy Lisanna felt! Great job!

MiraXLaxus: Though I'm more of a FreedXMira shipper, I found this part really good! I like how Mira is the more direct one!
RoWen: Nice going! It totally fits since they're kids and all!

JerZa: AHHHH! Love it! It's one of my OTPs! Jellal notices lots of things about Erza, and I think that this shows how observant he is when it comes to Erza!

I can't wait for the RoLu chapter! See you
EllieXDreams chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
This was a amazing chapter! I loved them all, I can't wait for StAr:)
WeiNieSho chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Kyaa an early update, oh my god thank you and don't apologize I thought I would wait till the 14th but you totally made my day I'm so happy you did good with breaking the rules lol.

Well homemade chocolate was expected from the girls when I they said they need to buy a book and Lucy said this is the 1s time she'll make "that" I instantly thought "ah cooking for sure" lol. Kukuku Aria so nervous to confess on the big day and Mira whom got carried away with babies again -_-'. When I read 2 small bottles filled with blue liquid I thought :" WTF is that? Does he plan on getting her drunk? XD and then I read that Rogue take one too so and Sting got nearly killed by supposedly a woman hitting him with a broom I think I know who it was lol so maybe it have to do with their motion sickness .
I loved the Gale moment so cute, Levy so embarassed but still went for it and confess all the way kyaaa and Gaji true to himself when he finishes eating his chocolate wipe his mouth with his thumb and smirk at Levy saying gihi not bad shrimp...gyaa asfghjkljkndjzdfjejfefebhgv I squealed so hard I tell ya I can totally see him saying that, that was so gajeel like, you totally got his personality well girl *thumb up* and when Levy scream YES I tought "oh my god, how will she react when he'll ask her to marry him if she got that much excited just for a "will you be my girlfriend"?XD.

Oh what a good idea of natsu to use their childhood house for this special day, I completely forgot about that. HAHAHA Freed interrupting Laxus on a almost kiss scene damnit, the guy clearly had a death wish, never ever disturb Laxus in a romantic moment lol, oh oh I wonder where he will take her when carrying her bridal style like that, I instantly had a pervert tought in mind XD.
Oh poor wendy they're just young Carla should let them be, it's not like Romeo gonna rape her or something it's just giving chocolate on a special day, she should remove that stick shoved and stuck up her ass and totally loosen up herself (Happy's gonna take care of that) *wink* lol. JerZa pairing of course one of my fav from the beginning, I loved their reunion girl that was emotional in a good way and Erza totally let her guard down when it come to Jeje (my surname for him lol) and that hug haha everytime like before the GMG she took the initiative kyaaaa love it love it :3.

HAHA what the other members of Saber expected Aria already was anxious and has trouble doing chocolate for Sting so don't ask her too much boys lol. Hehe Stingy always pinched her nose soon but soon he's gonna kiss it kyaaaaaaaaa running excitedly around *already fantasizing about it*, kyaaa Aria can't contain herself too she's blushing like crazy and everyone give them a thumb up lol kyaaa I so freaking love it I want MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yeah good job my girl you totally rocked this chapter. I so hate Gruvia (no offence) I think I'll pass this episode tonight. Oh my god please post the next chapter tomorrow I can't handle the wait for StiRia I'm too excited I'm barely able to contain my excitement and breathe properly right now, you just made me hyperventilating so much I'm dying here, oh and 2 days ago I was bored at night so I reread your fic and I loved it like the 1st time I read it :3. Anyway great chapter as always, I'm fully ready for the epic ones kyaaa I loved it and YOU girl thanks again. Ja!
Paul chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
I absolutely LOVE this chapter. Different kinds of stories? Now I can just dive back in to re-read it all over again if I want to. The girl"s plan is great! Although I can't figure out how Yukino managed to create the piano for Nick. Also Gajeel and Levy have finally confessed to each other! This is a dream come true! And looks like some of Mira's girliness and Erza's seriousness have been swapped! Now Romeo and Wendy's part was absoluely appropriate for them! Considering that they're still young and all. The NaLi scene was great! Reliving their past? Definately something they would do. Although it's a wonder how Natsu could even remodel the home without burning it down even once! Looks like Juvia is overdoing it with Gray's chocolate, but then again, Juvia almost always overdoes it for him. I really like the Sabertooth piece. A lot of info with little words! I can't believe Aria never heard Sting come up to her. But she accepted Sting's hand anyways so all is right with the world. Awesome chapter, great detailing and how did you think of all the gifts? Anyways, a VERY BIG THANK YOU for this story and all the best with finishing it! Still too bad you can't publish it though!
P.S.- I would make an account but it would get too troublesome. So I stay as a guest and keep on reviewing!
Paul chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
*twiching* Starting to get a little fidgetty here. I NEED to see the next chapter!
Crimson Twins chapter 25 . 2/5/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY: YAHOO! RoLu POVs WEEE THIS IS AWESOME I was just watching this vid in homeroom on youtube "張全蛋" it's in Mandarin, but he tries to speak English except that it's terrible (Like he tried to say 'guy' but ended up saying 'gay') if your interested go ahead and watch it, but don't get offended if it somehow does.

Ceria Crimson: Hi I'm with my with my sister in homeroom, so I didn't bother log on, it's the first time I've seem her write without caps on. Anyhow, ahhh I'm so excited for the plan. Nya See you next chappie!
EllieXDreams chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
I had a feeling she wasn't going to remember and remember in a way though... But it makes it interesting!
Success is bound to happen for Sting!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »