Reviews for Fall Out
Paul chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Aha! So Sting and Aria are finally getting comfortable around each other, I mean umm.. you know. Anyways Aria was mesmerised by Sting's sleeping face? Absolutely perfect! Maybe this could become the trigger for Aria realizing her love for him. And Lector being captured? Where has such a thing happened before? I know! The Grand Magic Games! Similar to Happy's capture. The twist? The imprisoner gets a beatdown! I still didn't get that thing about the cart. Was it magical? Because I still don't have an explanation for it. And you said that this was a lot of explaining? Being a detail oriented person I think it sort of needs a little more explaining. Not that I mean to force you but the explanation of some parts left me hoping for more elaboration. And Sting wanting to show off his strength to Aria? He never struck me as a person like that but then again love can make people do crazy things (Courtesy of the TON of movies I've seen that display that). Regardless, this story is now starting to rise from being one of the best stories I've ever read to the best story I've ever read. And so thanks a lot and good luck!
P.S
EllieXDreams chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
I'm really excited for what will happen next! I finally finished Mid-Terms!
Ceria Crimson chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
BWHAHAHA! Sting needed to go pee! I'm laighing my head off! XD

OMGGGGG I loved all those moments
Until next time!
Paul chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Well on the new Fairy Tail chapter. Doranbolt. was actually a member of Fairy Tail? Then why did he need to erase his memories to infiltrate the council just to infiltrate Fairy Tail again?Why woyld Mashima do that. And considering that Natsu is END I hope Gray doesn't really go off to kill him. I also wonder what Laxus is going to say next. Something interesting at least. Since Fairy tail is disbanding where will everyone go
Paul chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Great story, and it looks like Lector has been chosen to tell Aria about her feelings for Sting, not directly though because if Lector said it Happy style he would surely be in for the beating of his life! So the mission has become complicated because of Sting doing his business on a monster? Simple yet funny. And a suprisingly intriguing character you have for yourself. And setting up some quality time for Sting and Aria? They are DEFINATELY going to need it. Also I have NO IDEA what happened on chapter 416 of Fairy Tail. I will read it and give my view on it. Until next time and GOOD LUCK!
EllieXDreams chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
I hope Aria realizes that she likes him!
IzzyLovesRoLu chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
Hahaha, Mira! She couldn't hold it in XD Aw, at least Nick and Yukino had a nice date, other than the fact Mira, Lucy, and Rogue were spying on them, huehuehue! :3 Omg, I know right! I literally just read the latest chapter of Fairy Tail and I was crying too. Maybe, just maybe, they will join Sabertooth, and RoLu can happen since Natsu left them! Although, I'm going to miss Natsu. I hope the Anime won't follow the Manga now! ;-;
Paul chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Yeesh! I wrote too much about my Character!
Summary
Name:-Paul Starhaven
Race:-Half-dragon (Time dragon)
Age:-1023
Magic:-Time dragon, Requip & Labrynth construct
Likes:-Playing games and altering people's age
Past:-Royalty
Behavior:-Secluded but friendly
That sums my xharacter up. Until next time!
Paul chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
*grinning widely* The confession scene just gave me an emotional overload just by reading it. I had to hit my head on a pillow to get myself under control but I still can't stop smiling at this. I am also going to assume that the lady who gave them the bangles was Mirajane. Interesting magic as well. Where did you find this idea? Also very surprising that Nick can play the piano. What are you planning next? Some sort of big shocker family secret? Seems like everything worked out in the end. The best of wishes on the story and I want to see it all the way through till the end(If there ever is one that is).I also like the character description you put in of yourself and it is interesting although below is a 'minimal' amount of what I think my character is.
I always imagined myself as a Fairy Tail member. My story is that I am Paul miStarhaven a prince of royalty from a nation near Fiore. When I am 16 years old my mother tells me that my actual father is the true dragon king The Eternal Dragon of Time. So I leave in search of him finding my powers, making friends and traveling to different kinds of worlds. Eventually a 1000 years later I find myself at Fairy Tail and decide to join the guild and by that time I also have requip and labrynth construction magic to go with my Time dragon powers. So in the guild whenever asked a question most of my answers shock the people listening to it (considering I am a 1000 year old half-dragon that still looks like a 14 year old) And I enjoy playing pranks on people. So imagine Erza getting angry at Natsu at dropping her cake and while she is attacking I use my magic and turn into a baby with baby clothes on and she is still hitting Natsu regardless! I put myself sort of distant from people but willing to help regardless. If anyone wants to remember anything or see something from another time I simply open a time portal and shove them through as though nothing happened. I also like swallowing Natsu and have him finish the labryths I created in my stomach for items he would want desperately (Like the cure for motion sickness perhaps). Sometimes I get bored and simply start sending people to different times and watch how the story plays out.
THAT is how I picture myself. Actually there is more but I would like it as little as possible (although this is already too much) I always go with detail and so anything I read, I can use ny mind to create
paul chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
Meaning have you ever imagined yourself as a member of Fairy Tail or Sabertooth?
paul chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
Ha ha! This story had me smiling all the way through! The funniest scene was when Nick suddenly pulled out a tonfa and scared the guy off! Can you imagine it? A mean looking guy acting all high and mighty and then taking a hit from a seemingly harmless person and then running away like a scared child? Genius! The plan is a decent one giving the two an opportunity to work things out. A different way for having this couple come together but I guess every couple has a different way of doing things, so the plan needs to fit that. On another note, great story altogether and keep writing like this. All the best!
P.S.- Have you ever imagined what being a member of Fairy Tail or Sabertooth is like?
EllieXDreams chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
It makes since where their names came from! I feel bad for Rogue, but he has Lucy! Mira matchmaking;)
YuNi
IzzyLovesRoLu chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
Hahaha, oh Mira and Lucy... So evil xD aw, Nick is so protective! So cute *squeals* I think Nick and Yukino are adorable together! :D I'm so excited for the second part of the date! I feel bad Rogue, he isn't enjoying this at all, hahaha. Especially the disguise he has to wear x3 Rogue can work any weird disguise, huehuehue! I can't wait to see him in the Anime again, WOOT WOOT! HOTTIE IS BACK! Okie, I got off topic. Oh, thank you for reviewing my chapter, hahaha. I'm debating whether or not they should have twenty babies :) I'm getting carried away again xD Anyways, I hope you update soon, I'm so excited for the second part of the date! ;)
UnknownC chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Ohhhhhhh! I suddenly thought of something cheesy, like Nick gives Yukino a fortune cookie and the slip inside says "I love you." or "Be my girlfriend." XD Me and my randomness, hehe! Love YuNi!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »