Reviews for All Too Much
abigfan chapter 12 . 4/6/2003
oh my god, that is so sad! the last line. i feel so bad for draco. i hope you can update soon.

abigfan chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
geeze another clify? you got to stop doing those. i really don't mind as long as it doesn't take you very long to update. hint hint. i liked this chapter. very sad, but thats to be expected right. it was a funeral.

your devoted reader,

Suzumi chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Wow.;_; So much angst; nice plot, though. Keep it up!
Schulyr chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
this is a very sad fic and I think you should find some way to bring harry back, cause it's too sad otherwise. but it's your fic and you get to do what you want with it, maybe have some flashbacks so we can see harry and draco together
abigfan chapter 10 . 1/24/2003
love the story. i hate the suspense though. oh well, i guess i'll live, as long as you update soon. hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge

Airlia chapter 10 . 1/19/2003
The whole thing with the wand cores and the way Harry dies is very orginial, very cool. I liked the way you put the time/date in a lot, it helps everything stay connected. Update soon!
silver19 chapter 10 . 1/19/2003
ohhh...im a bit confused, but thats alright. i know you just updated, but do it again! hehe. i love this story.
eMJay chapter 10 . 1/19/2003
Ohnoohnoohno! What will happen? Now u've got me all angsty and worried!
silver19 chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
ohhh! that was really good! keep writingthe story and post a chappie soon!...oh and if this turns d/hr on me im gonna kill you. not really...but just dont do it...please.
amythest chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
oh great story. Update more soon! :)
abigfan chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
so he's going to live w/ herm. cool. i loved his conversation w/ ron. only ron would skip work to sleep an extra 10 hrs.

eMJay chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
Damn! Well... so where exactly is Draco gonna go now? And are you gonna bring Harry back from the dead?... *wants Harry to come back*
abigfan chapter 7 . 1/8/2003
yup, u were right, it was short. took a whole 5 minutes to read. :) still good though. i hope you update a real, long chapter soon so i have something to read. :)

abigfan chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
wow. quite good, but how can it be a harry/draco slash, if harry's dead. i supose it still would be considered that from this point but still, something more's got to happon. well, i liked it. keep writing. update soon.

Demiya chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
I have one suggestion, it seems that Draco is already healing, why not revel in his misery for a few chapters? [chuckle] What I mean is, that the loss eases over time, lots of it (time). So, one talking with the bar tender would help, but not all that much. I cannot wait to see the funeral scene, (er I don't mean to be morbid there, I mean-oh, nevermind) keep on writing! - Mia