Reviews for Trump Card
Was a nice read.
Artekha chapter 16 . 10/13
Lol
Corwyn chapter 37 . 10/5
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 10/5
Thanks for the timeline picture, it cleared up a lot of questions for me.
Tourfaint chapter 37 . 9/21
Well, this is one of my favourite stories of yours, read it all in the span of 24 hours and I had a lot of fun. Thanks.
God1643 chapter 35 . 9/13
You better either remove that complete status or post another chapter because saying it ends on a cliffhanger is a serious dick move, bruh. Not cool.
DrakeStake chapter 10 . 9/13
But that's breaking the unwritten rules kinda sorta...
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 26 . 9/11
taylor in power armor manton field generator lungs powers unstoppable dragon mech that regenerates.
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 16 . 9/9
i think the worst part is this is probably accurate.
Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf chapter 12 . 9/4
he fucked up. horribly. timeline battle
jon reeve chapter 14 . 9/4
/Ok, I read much of this fic before you made those changes mentioned in the author's note of the first chapter; I'm not quite sure if they've improved the story, But I'm not sure they haven't, either.
jon reeve chapter 12 . 9/4
/Muha ha-haha!

/Yeah, I think it was pointed out in canon that TayTay was naturally intelligent, and a lot of thinkers usually aren't, hence the Thinker powers. Of course, some of of them were stressed-out genuii, as well. Anyway, naturally smart person space-whale upgrade ... hax. XD
Derich chapter 20 . 8/31
Thanks for that unique chapter. It was perfect :D
Tenstar12 chapter 37 . 8/30
So this story, the first Worm fic I truly enjoyed, has been sitting in a window on my phone for the last several months, waiting for the final chapter to be uploaded so I could binge the heck out of it.

That is what I did.

Granted, when I got the email update about the posting of the final chapter and epilogue I had to finish what I was reading at the moment, and that took a while which is why I only now got around to reading Trump Card, but I have to say that I believe it was well worth the wait.

I can honestly say I didn't really expect to see Taylor effectively take over Cauldron, or be invited in as the one with the plan. I think I would've liked to see how Contessa reacted to it, if she just shrugged and went, yeah, I totally saw this coming, or if she was all confrontational since her Path didn't involve this... or did it? I guess its more than reasonable that this was the Path the entire time, which would explain her amused viewing of Coil's downfall... Meh, I'm going on a tangent.

While I won't lie and say the ending doesn't feel a bit unsatisfying, I like seeing all my loose ends tied into little bows, not just assuming that they are so, it was still quite enjoyable to read. The concept of the "Worldsavers" is an interesting one, as is the concept of Taylor warping the majority of the Endbringers for that purpose.

And I really liked the idea of Taylor, once she figured out Doormaker's powers, basically getting the ability to use whatever power she wanted whenever she wanted so long as she knew where the primary holder was. SUPER!character is one thing, but basically making a character SUPER! after an entire story working towards that end, and doing so in an arguably believable matter is much more interesting for me. And yes, I know Taylor had 16 years and the aid of the most powerful precog to create the plan that brought around this SUPER!ness, but its the principle of the thing. : )

In any case, great work. Love your stories, and, as previously stated, this one was one of my favorites, so I'm especially happy to see it completed.

Tenstar12

PS. Omake idea if you ever find the time: the first time Armsmaster hears Hax's activation phrase for her armor. Might be amusing to consider. Especially if he and Dragon are together, so she has helped mellow him a bit so he will be capable of interpreting and showing more emotion than grump. : )
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »