Reviews for Trump Card
Silently Watches chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Well, I'd say things are about to get ROUGH. For Aegis and SS, that is, since they'll give Taylor two more power sets to choose from. That's the weird thing about Trumps: they're useless against unpowered mooks, but throw other parahumans into the mix, and they're worth their weight in gold.

Also, I kind of want Leet – sorry, *L33T* – to suffer at this point. There's no reason to be jealous or bigoted when a new player comes in and shows you a better way of doing things.
Strumwulf chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Excellent chapter. I especially like conversation between Aegis and Shadowstalker at the end there.
draxsiss chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Love the fic but afew thoughts,

When the director is being chewed out also adding "think about the effects on end bringer fights, WHO IN THEIR DOWN TIME IS ALSO DRAGON" might have a bigger impact, to be honest I think based on Alexandria's character in cannon she would be more inclined to go "Contessa, I need you to pick up a new package for cauldron take as many capes as you need, high priority" I also really hope her first robbery is successful it would REALLY REALLY suck to have her under the Protectorates thumb in the same or similar trap that SS was under. The two other groups that should start to think about recruiting her are the SH9 (with how many tinkers that are in that group... 2 bonesaws or two Siberians or 2 mannacin yes please!) and Toybox, (and the aforementioned cauldron)

I lookforward to more of this fun fic
BretheBabbit chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Pow pow shadow stalker hahaha
BretheBabbit chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Too slow Piggot! You know it wasn't readily apparent to me how much good Taylor could do with her power. Could she copy Zion?
BretheBabbit chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
I got cheesy grins right now just hoping that someone is going to value Taylor
Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
heh, Epic chapters, love where you're going with this.
anwan7 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
When you vanished for a week after the month's vacation I thought that you were slowing down.
I'm delighted to be wrong. The story is excellent. I'm so glad you don't write tragedies or angst.
Silently Watches chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
The Trump aspect of her powers is scary, but the Thinker aspect? That's freaking TERRIFYING.

I'm actually wondering know if tapping into a Tinker's Shard long enough would give her engineering skills good enough to ape being a Tinker in that specialty. Of all the power classes, that's the only one I can think of that could be emulated.

Oh, that and if she copied Uber or Victor's Shard, would she keep the skills she learns?
BretheBabbit chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Cool idea Huber and leet
BretheBabbit chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Awesome and so very cool that u put up so many chapters once!
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Well isn't THIS a fun power! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see where you go with it!
anwan7 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Pretty good.
Ghest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
who said no? was it Danny, Taylor, or some third part?
BretheBabbit chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
That's right! If she were older and Armsmaster had matured/closer to Vigilant somewhat I'd say he'd be in Luv! *bats eyelashes* I'm super interested in where this story is going
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 Next »