Reviews for Trump Card
anwan7 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
When you vanished for a week after the month's vacation I thought that you were slowing down.
I'm delighted to be wrong. The story is excellent. I'm so glad you don't write tragedies or angst.
Silently Watches chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
The Trump aspect of her powers is scary, but the Thinker aspect? That's freaking TERRIFYING.

I'm actually wondering know if tapping into a Tinker's Shard long enough would give her engineering skills good enough to ape being a Tinker in that specialty. Of all the power classes, that's the only one I can think of that could be emulated.

Oh, that and if she copied Uber or Victor's Shard, would she keep the skills she learns?
BretheBabbit chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Cool idea Huber and leet
BretheBabbit chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Awesome and so very cool that u put up so many chapters once!
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Well isn't THIS a fun power! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see where you go with it!
anwan7 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Pretty good.
Ghest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
who said no? was it Danny, Taylor, or some third part?
BretheBabbit chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
That's right! If she were older and Armsmaster had matured/closer to Vigilant somewhat I'd say he'd be in Luv! *bats eyelashes* I'm super interested in where this story is going
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Power copier sounds awesome
Lord Inquisitor B Joseph H chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Dang this is good...
Publicola chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Bravo! Thank you for not going the angsty-grimdark path of drawing out the Sophie Hess drama, and for going the much more realistic route of keeping Taylor away from the rank-and-file of the PRT Wards. Especially after her experience, it'd take a major suspension of disbelief to accept that Taylor would accept a place in the Wards program, so I appreciate your willingness to take another path. Very interesting powerset - I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
Silently Watches chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Well, THAT will certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons. And the best part? The Protectorate/PRT KNOW they can't shift the blame onto anyone else. This is all them.

Watched.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Good chapter.
Interesting twist at the end.
By the way, if Taylor would to copy Eidolon's power, would she by accident create her own Endbringers?
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014