Reviews for Trump Card
Corwyn chapter 37 . 10/10/2020
Loved this so much I read it twice :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.
LordGrimstorm chapter 37 . 10/11/2020
Man, I never thought a fic that featured Uber and L33t so heavily would be as great as this one, and you'vehelped me realize that they can be pretty cool. This version of Taylor was really fun to read. That power-set, though. :D The wrap-up escalated a little on the fast side, but it was very enjoyably done. Thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/5/2020
I think Smith is rolling his eyes all through the report
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Strange stuff is strange.
I literally Fav'ed this story on the exact same date it was finished... a year ago.
AND I DID NOT REALIZE IT UNTIL AFTER DOING IT.
As you can see, I have COMMENTED on it way before, but I somehow didn't FAV it back then.
Probably because it was around me merely starting to get into the whole Wormfic thing, so I wasn't that sure it'd stick to me.
I used to be a Narutofic person up until rather recently, though it more or less diminished into nearly nothing by now somehow.
I blame Boruto, of course, because it's ALWAYS his fault, lol.
Anyways, just telling you that this was both weird and funny to realize.
Mwahahaha!
H Max Marius chapter 20 . 7/20/2020
Door to hot buttered popcorn!

Damn, Clarivoiant! Don't make me come find you! DOOR TO HOT BUTTERED POPCORN!
xavier0jim chapter 20 . 7/14/2020
This was the best chapter of worm ive ever read, so many timelines so little time. So if i enjoyed it or was super confused? The answer is 'yes'
Mojogopo chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
MWAHAHAHA x9000!
zigmas chapter 34 . 7/7/2020
MWAHAHAHA!
zigmas chapter 29 . 7/7/2020
This becomes a running gag by now.
And this is the first fanfic I see this running gag to begin with.
MWAHAHAHA!
Bananabella chapter 12 . 6/14/2020
Oh fuck
Nagisa Tr chapter 28 . 6/6/2020
Im 20% sure Lung was aroused by that fight.

...this thought scares me
Vilkath chapter 33 . 5/29/2020
Hmm can't help but think missed a joke at the end. Gamers not talking about how "the cake is a lie"? For shame
Vilkath chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
Well one part of this chapter that really odd no one brought up, the so called "Unwritten rules". Using knowledge of Taylor's identity to instantly connect a crime to her house and attempt to arrest her there... is pretty shaky ground. Especially for some one with such a clean record as Taylor so far. I mean mass murders in Worm don't get that kind of treatment.
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »