Reviews for Trump Card
Vilkath chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
Well one part of this chapter that really odd no one brought up, the so called "Unwritten rules". Using knowledge of Taylor's identity to instantly connect a crime to her house and attempt to arrest her there... is pretty shaky ground. Especially for some one with such a clean record as Taylor so far. I mean mass murders in Worm don't get that kind of treatment.
Dr. Azrael Tod chapter 23 . 5/11/2020
can't wait for the last chapter, wherin Taylor encounters Heartbreaker and then both. live happily ever after.
Lelouch chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
Taylor is being a real snowflake.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/23/2020
"Holy shit. She finished it, and the Simurgh's determined not to let her keep it."

Why would the Simurgh have to wait until Taylor finished it? Pretty obvious plot armor IMO.

The Simurgh is a precog that can see pretty far into the future, not a right-now-cog ;-)
Guest chapter 35 . 4/23/2020
Seems a bit off to have paranoia and cautioness as a skill, it's more of a mental state
Guest chapter 37 . 4/23/2020
"retro-engineer"
Please just call it reverse-engineer, it's the normal term in use, the other one just feels really off, it creates the wrong associations.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/23/2020
"directed in other directions"
Might be a good idea to reword this sentence to avoid the word repetition.
SuperiorFreak chapter 21 . 4/24/2020
btw I was trying to give contructive critisism so I hope you dont take my review negatively. Your writing is good, its just that one point that bothered me.
SuperiorFreak chapter 21 . 4/24/2020
The only real complaint I have with this story so far is that her transition from being mad at prt to working with Uber and Leet was kind of jarring. It didnt make much sense because when she contacted them it sounded like she was doing it because she thought it would lead to getting revenge on Emma, sophia, and madison.

but the problem with that is that her joinging uber and leet didnt have ANYTHING to do with her bullies getting in trouble. All of them got in trouble thanks to Alexandria. Taylor had no way of knowing that her actions would cause Alexandria to come to town.

So in short, her becoming a villain felt very forced. I dont mind her being a villain necessarily, it just that it didnt really make sense. Her becoming a villain was supposed to be about getting revenge on her bullies, but not once have we seen her intentionally get revenge using her villain status.
SuperiorFreak chapter 17 . 4/24/2020
I might be mistaken but how did she use oanaceas power? I thought it needed skin contact, and her power armor covers her hand right?
Andorxor chapter 34 . 4/13/2020
They should rename Alibi to Princes Peach
Andorxor chapter 25 . 4/12/2020
I hoped for a dragonlair theme
pepejohn chapter 37 . 4/6/2020
Wow! This was great to read! Good job with the story.
Cybergades chapter 37 . 3/10/2020
Loved it. little creeped out by Taylor hooking up with Uber and L33T at the end of the story but to each their own. either way, it was an interesting take on the story and a great addition to your collection.
internet weaver chapter 7 . 3/1/2020
More importantly, they are short on patrols. Losing members internally would also damage the perception of borderline cases feeling like they could get a second shot.
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »