Reviews for Trump Card
internet weaver chapter 3 . 2/27/2020
This Taylor seems MUCH more proactive, but also more explosive.
feauxen chapter 20 . 1/17/2020
I'm rereading this chapter, and even with the flowchart, it's more confusing the second time than it was the first.

I don't even.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 37 . 1/6/2020
I like your after note haha.

Not sure how i feel about the pwnage ship, but honestly it makes sense and I do like your ├╝ber and l33t.

Taylor was as glorious as I'd hoped with such ridiculous powers. And to me it still felt everything was reasonable. She's op af, but consistent and i like her trump power having the limits it did. It kept the creativity of canon taylor for me, in her problem solving.

Really great story, super enjoyable and really hilarious at numerous points. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Vinyard26 chapter 37 . 12/22/2019
This was a really fun read. Great job!
megagnura chapter 37 . 12/19/2019
You made taylor super op but still managed to write an engaging story that had stakes.
Nice job!
megagnura chapter 20 . 12/18/2019
This was the written equivalent of 4D chess.
Quelthias chapter 37 . 11/21/2019
*Claps*

Decent fanfic that ended quite well! Would have liked to see what she does with the slaughterhouse buffet but that does answer my question with Taylor vs. Empire... curbstomp.
Quelthias chapter 20 . 11/19/2019
I laughed out loud at minor girl... Oh how things resemble reality
Quelthias chapter 17 . 11/19/2019
To think Taylor makes things frustrating for Panacea and Glory girl here too. Much more funny and far less horrific though
Quelthias chapter 6 . 11/19/2019
I was worried by the post that cannon will be the same. Glad that there are some differences. Plus L33t Uber and Tayler will be a fun team
Pacman chapter 8 . 11/16/2019
Where is Shadow Stalker?
feauxen chapter 16 . 11/2/2019
What...the hell...did I just read.
121698 chapter 37 . 11/1/2019
It's so rare to find a-not only satisfying but credible ending that not only flows, but pushed to be concise when the story had danger of falling into a infinite crisis to milk how long the story could have gone until it was beaten to death and couldn't feel good to either read and/or write about.
Bob chapter 37 . 10/19/2019