Reviews for Trump Card
Mantis FA chapter 14 . 7/19/2021
Loving this one so far. Taylor's Trump power is clearly still the Queen-Administrator - it's a much purer expression of the QA's true function than what she had in canon. The way she gets around Leet's limitation is awesome. I look forward to seeing what she can do with Panacea's power, as well as Tattletale's. As for Coil, he'd be an idiot to let her anywhere near him - so much of his schtick depends on concealing what his power can do, and no cape can hide that from Hax.
jellatinous chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
heh. threesome end. I feel like choosing either one would feel off since they primarily had all the Bonding scenes together. overall great plot. story could have been longer and give more exposition to characters mentioned in the epilogue but that's what you get. it's nice to see a no deaths scion run.
jellatinous chapter 20 . 7/19/2021
this chapter is so insane. how does anyone keep up on the timelines holy molly
Bearmauls chapter 17 . 7/13/2021
So Glory Girl would 100% have killed someone who wasn't a brute or wasn't wearing actual power armor there. That's... not great.
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 7/13/2021
The New Wave call here seems... wrong. I don't imagine that New Wave in the phone book would link to the Dallon's home number, Carol or Sarah would almost certainly have a business number going to either one of their cell phones or an answering service. Unless Taylor looked up 'Dallon' on the phone book, which seems an odd way to contact New Wave when they have an official contact.
BigRig2.0 chapter 2 . 6/27/2021
Trash Vic
Kragh chapter 37 . 6/24/2021
Loved the story :)
Guachico chapter 37 . 6/4/2021
Well done. This was a great read.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/30/2021
Uber/Victor
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 37 . 5/14/2021
Great story.
hvm2k2 chapter 7 . 5/13/2021
Yes! I love Uber and L33t!
MrBogus chapter 37 . 5/10/2021
Wow that was a fun story. Thank you for writing that
hjcallipygian chapter 37 . 5/5/2021
Hahaha your end tag made me laugh out loud. All the bad guys got atomic wedgies in my canon, just FYI.

Great story! I really enjoyed reading this a lot. Thank you for writing it.
IAmTheGuardsman chapter 21 . 5/4/2021
This is the funniest shit I’ve read in a while.
hjcallipygian chapter 20 . 5/2/2021
Hahaha that chapter fucking rocked and I have no idea how you wrote it without going insane.
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »