Reviews for Fallen Star
Wolf'sVine chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
There's a sequel in the works... right?! Please, say there is! This... this just... jeez, I dunno what to write! This... this was beyond romantic and bittersweet and incredible and... and!, damn, so, so achingly good! I don't know how to tell you any plainer that reading this has seriously impacted my emotional equilibrium! Or, I suppose I could just use the word, feelings instead. Sorry, this has me a bit... rattled? But in a very good way. I wanna see Yami and Seto get together! And, Yami somehow gets his own body. You know, Yami is my favorite, favorite character in Yugioh and... I think you wrote him pretty spot-on, striding forward in resolve to protect those he cares about... yeah, that's him. I'm glad for that.
Hibird assassin chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Is there gonna be a sequel to it plz
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful story
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
I want Kaiba Seto is his past self. And past Seto's soul is his own soul, not some other's soul because that means he got 2 souls. Soul is only 1. Though it seems he insult himself.
tenchibaka chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
...it starts on chapter two, is there a prequil or something? is it an error? because i don't want to read it if i don't have all of it and i'm fairly sure i want it
IcyTanya chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
The story was nice, pretty original too. Parts of it reminded me of a bad horror movie (locked inside a house and separated) but that was fun too.

I thought i should mention- your first and second chapters are posted in the wrong order.

I liked your other Yu-Gi-Oh! stories too. I hope you keep writing
Indigon chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
great story. *favs*
angel hakusho chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
This.. is the end? O.O;; What about the real world? What happens? What about Heinshin? I hope to see a sequel soon. :]
angel hakusho chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Aw! The reaper's so CUTE! xP
Machi chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
D AW! _ I love this! O but I have to stop here! I have to go to work... ;_; But I will continue on when I return!
shadow eyes chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
an excellent story! very tragic, yes, but it was a story I could really get into where I could let my emotions go, and that is what I like in a story.

This story is going on my 'favourites' list, please keep up your writing, after reading 'Fallen Star', I'm certain you'll do more great fics.

yokudekimashita! (well done!)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
... What do you mean "Epilogue"! That's IT! What the heck! GAH!
Ruby Love chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
*feels sappy* Bravo! Liked how you changed tones often!
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Is Kaiba the richest man in the world or something? ...Sorry that was just so unbelievable...I really like this though! Um, did you know the first and second chaps are in the wrong order?
singing swallow chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
And... That's the end...? *a bit disappointed* Aww. You really, REALLY should write a sequel... Just look, I'm not the only one that thinks so...!