Reviews for Fallen Star
lucidscreamer chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
Great story. Looking forward to more.
ArmAndLeg chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
I...I love you. ;_; One of the rare uke-Seto fics and... I just love you. XD I don't read many YGO fanfics, but considering that I was stalking your IZ fics and I saw that this was there, I had to read it. Just look at the first few things I said. I adore this fic.

And you can STILL make me laugh so hard that I nearly cry! XD! I think my family could hear me and they're downstairs. ; Then again, I remember what you did with "Tensions." Humorous in the beginning and then nearly had me BAWLING at the end. Please don't do that with this fic. Please don't. Well, actually, please do! XD ::can't make up her mind:: Ah, I don't care either way! I just want to see more of this fic.
Chibi-chan chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
! Eeeeee...please continue soon...I feel so sad for Seto :(
TikiraSatori Opaque chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Gah... the suspense is killing me! Update soon!
Seto's Love chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
You haven't update in a while. The story is great and I wouldn't want a good story go to waste. I adore Seto/Yami fics-rivalry love between Fire and Ice. I look for more of these. The story that has well developed or developing that prevent two people from falling in love. Your story fits the right description. Other than Leland humor/romance fic that is actually funny and sweet at the same time. I enjoy uke Seto and authors like yourself including Sweet-lil-Amychan, Leland and heaven shadow are there to keep it alive. Excellent story continue.

P.S- Bye the time you finish with this story you will have like 100 reviews or even more.

-Ciao
Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Great well place like Amy said and vocabulary is excellent. uke Seto rules for life. Yami/Seto 4ever!

Jaa!
Chibi-chan chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Eeeep...Please please PLEASE! *pitiful look* please continue soon!
GlassCat chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Please please please continue! This fic is wonderful...O_O ...just wonderful..._ :)
Summing up the Stars chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
FINISH! UPDATE SOON!
Chrisitina Cox chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
SAY! That's a really good story for a chappie! _ I really like it. Please write some more, please, please!
velshtein chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I love this fic! YAY! Write more!
Yanakorro chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Hey, I love that fic, hope to see more soon!
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
AAAAAAAA! Seto canna' sleep! NUUUUUU! (I have insomnia too... CURSE THAT STUPID BIRD THAT KEEPS ME UP!)
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11