Reviews for Fallen Star
singing swallow chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
And... That's the end...? *a bit disappointed* Aww. You really, REALLY should write a sequel... Just look, I'm not the only one that thinks so...!
mamawar chapter 13 . 7/29/2005
whoot! love this fic! and the ending is so sweet. and if Seto-sava keeps denying the fact that he's the reincarnation of Seto, I'll bite him. (I actually will with him. I wouldn't mind. ) and he better actually get some sleep. otherwise my poor Seto-sama will get really sick. ;.; but the story's really good. and I like the plot, though I need MURDER heishin! XO

whoot! I didn't even know you were on ff. I knew you were on aff, but not ff. though you took my favorite story off aff... T.T (that Seto-sama and Yami one where Seto-sama had a mental breakdown when Mokuba went to America. which you SO need to rewrite! XOO please...::puppy eyes::)
Chibi Angelic Slayer chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful! .-. I'm sorry I haven't written in so long. I took a rather long leave of absence and I rotted slowly away, crying without my yaoi. ;_; And you finished this AGES ago! I'm so sorry! But can you believe it? This was the first story that started my obsession of the wonderful and unfathomably perfect for each other couple Yami and Seto! I just wanna thank you for that, because I don't know if I would like it today had it not been for you. You are an awesome writer and I can't wait for the sequel(considering you're doing it! ;)! E-mail me about it please! Thanks for everything!

.~
Maris chapter 13 . 3/17/2005
Thank you for writing this- I kept cracking up at all the humorous parts! I CANNOT wait for you guys to come out with the sequel. I give this story a 10 out of 10! Please write the sequel soon, so Yami and Seto Kaiba can get together!
Aisho Ren chapter 13 . 1/30/2005
The ending DEMANDS a sequel. PLEASE!

!
tala chapter 13 . 1/12/2005
your story started out pretty good...but i think somewhere in between you got lost and started to create too much subplot...and thus the story ended in a disaster...sorry hope you're not mad...but it's the truth. tata!
Lydia chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
S

E

Q

UEL!
The Storm Dragon chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
Aw, that was so sweet and kawaii *sighs dreamly* Type more ~_~v Peace,Love and my favorite ROCKETLAUNCHERS Update soon

Sandra: ...Rocketlauncher? That has nothing to do with love and/or Peace.

SDG: Your not much of a Muse and/or OC either.

Sandra: Whatever.
krad chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
A very sweet ending...
Magelets-Power chapter 13 . 11/10/2004
this is a great story. I hope you do a sequel for it :)
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 12 . 11/9/2004
I read this when it was posted, but I must have forgotten to review... .

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed the entire story. I thought it was wonderfully written, and I really liked the ending - the way it left so much answered and unsaid.

I'm rather confused as to where you will go with the next installment... I know you said it won't be a sequel anymore, but...er... Ah well, I'll find out when you post it.

It was great, though. This must have been the 20th time I've read it...
Siiarrei chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
AW! I loved that bt I still wish theyd get together in modern, oh well, luv ur stuff tata!
Phoenix87 chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
Wow... great! but you left us with so many questions! how increadably evil! i hope you get going the next installment and quick!
icarlysuckx chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
i luv you..really..i do! THANKS FOR UPLOADING THE EPILOGUE AND ALL! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 'ORIGINAL'ONE! ) AND PLEASE, MAYBE THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT SETO AND YAMI END UP TOGETHER! )

luv teh flashbacks of ancient egypt. the greatest!
Zak a.k.a YGO EcoGoth chapter 13 . 11/1/2004