Reviews for Fallen Star
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
Nachzes: [staring at th ending] Dude, there's GOTTA be a sequel. There's no WAY that that can be the COMPLETE end. 'Nanyways, Good to see you updated, and with two chappies at once! [squeals] I didn't expect it to end so soon, though. Weird...I can usually pedict this shtuff pretty well. _I_ thought that Seto and Yami (present day, not Set and Atemu) were gonna get together. There's only one other fic that was able to twist me around as much as this one. Good job! The fic was awesome!
crazy one chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
so you write this really great story. manage to keep it good all the way through eleven long chapters. awe inspiring achievements. and then what do you do? you LEAVE IT at a bloody CLIFFHANGER and you have NOT updated for a YEAR! how did you get away with that? the mob must have missed your appointment. giggle
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
Nachzes: GAH! EVIL CLIFFHANGER! Update soon, please? [whine, scrape, grovel, beg]
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
Nachzes: [suspision] Pagues of Egypt...[looks around furtivly] Water into blood...[brightly] I LOVED the Mokuba/Seto-past flashback thigee. It was seriously GREAT!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
Nachzes: Uh...couldn't review the last chapter, even though I wanted to SO BAD, because...the review window wouldn't pop up...so...I loved both chapters, but...you know what...Joey is incredibaly stupid. "It's not like he's ADOPTED or anything". Jeez. Anyways, how did that turn out?
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Nachzes: [rubs hands together excitedly] This is gonna be so good...
Asterie-Smiles chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Hi!

I just wanted to tell you how breathtaking your fics are - I've read all the ones in 'my' fandoms and some from others and have been blown away by every one, if only because you seem to favour the same character pairings as me. _~

Anyway, yep, you're bloody amazing and have been added to faves, etc, etc.

*SS*

PS) The reason I chose to review this fic in particular is because it's my current fave of yours (well, this and 'Conquer Me') and the one I would therefore most like to see UPDATED! Hehe, sorry, it's just there's such a lack of Seto/Yami out there, and what there is pales in comparison to your writing. Seriously, you're a genius. _
icarlysuckx chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
Update!
insanechildfanfic chapter 11 . 3/20/2004
this is great
Miss Sera chapter 11 . 3/15/2004
*shrieks* NO! DAMN YOU! IT CAN'T END THERE! (I don't mind Anzu falling, I just meant I want to see more of the story.) DAMN YOU!,etc.
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
Please, please, Puh-leze update? I RE-ALLY wanna find out what's gonna happen next! More, more, more! You're fic's the BOMB! _
Eric Awasaki chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
your awasam! I mean WOW! this is so cool! I love the stayal of wrighting you two are doing! This is grate! pLEASE KEEP IT UP!
Nights Child chapter 11 . 1/31/2004
You so have to keep this going! Its really good! My compliments to this fine writing! I hope to see more, please, keep it going.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »