Reviews for Fallen Star
Yamato795 chapter 11 . 1/19/2004
This is an awsome story and I cannot wait for you to finish it!
angelsoul03 chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
oh man! this game is pretty tense! Even though I don't like Anzu, i still feel a bit of pity for her...
krystalithium chapter 11 . 1/10/2004
continue.i hate anzu her rot in hell!
Dreaming Bunny chapter 11 . 1/6/2004
Wow! Very good and suspensful! This story's been keepin me on the edge of my seat!
Please write more! Seto/Yami rules!
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
AHAHAHAHAHA! DIE ANZU! DIE! Oh... ' Eh-heh. Anywho, great chapter. I'm simply amazed at how original your ideas are and how good you type them out!
Kimi the Kenlei chapter 11 . 1/1/2004
Wow! I am really interested about this bit with Mokuba... Does he have, er, powers? Or something? What happened to him? EK! Must know! This story is getting really good and you've stayed amazingly in character! Great job, continue soon!
Sincerely,
Kimi the Kenlei
Sunrise and Sunset chapter 11 . 1/1/2004
Sunrise: Wow! I reallt love this! -
Sunset: ::sniggers:: hehehe
Sunrise: O.o What exactly are you so happy about Sunset?
Sunset: ::snorts:: Anzu fell... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Sunrise: ::coughs:: Well...even if that IS really funny...::chuckles:: that still isn't very nice ya' know! ::falls over laughing:: HAHAHAHA
Sunset: ::wipes tears of laughter off of her face:: S-sorry there, I couldn't help it...
Sunrise: ::stops laughing too:: Yea... Continue the yummy ficcie soon! -
Chibi Angelic Slayer chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
OO Update ASAP!
Female-YamiYugi chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
Whoa! Oh, hi again! Boy does Yami miss his little boy. Don't ya think? Of course YOU know, YOU'RE THE AUTHOR! YOU...NEED...TO...UPDATE! And yes I WILL hound all authors about that each review until they FINISH THEIR FICS! I'm crazy cause I like to know what happens. ESPECIALLY after those evil cliffhangers! Sugar pour vou (for you) if its fast! And here's this times! .
Maya chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
Wow, that fic started out pretty harmless but now...You are going to fix everything though, aren't you? I mean, there will be an explanation for all the events, like Mokuba's magic(is it the "BAD" sorcerers blood?) and the amulet and all that happened in Ancient Egypt?
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
O_O Poor Anzu and Seto! That's sounds like a coold game they're playing, well except for having your friends on some of the pillers. Anyway please continue!
Tamara chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
stunned at the fact that Seto...what?
Katah chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
Ek! Poor Anzu! And poor Seto and Mokuba, for that matter. The game is a bit confusing, but I think I get it... _ Good new chapter, can't wait for the next.
Jimaine chapter 10 . 12/21/2003
AHH! How much longer can you stretch this out until we find out what's going ON?
Righto. the thing w/Mokuba was - interesting - what's going on with HIM? You now have about three thousand subplots going on, and I want to know their resolutions! Or at least more than hints! Please? Why did the world shatter? Is the reaper-shadow-person the priest Egypt-Kaiba belonged to? When do we get to find out?
Y'know what would be a great Christmas gift - another chapter!
(no, I'm not hinting . . .)
;)