Reviews for Fallen Star
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
O.O
Is the insanity and horror-influence over yet? Or is there more to come? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(rolls on floor laughing insanely)
Chibi Angelic Slayer chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Oh, poor Seto. ;_; Mokuba is being scary. O_O And is this still a yaoi? It's hard to tell right now... Where's Seto? Update ASAP! I'm anxious to see what happens!
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Wow Mokuba was so cool in this chapter! Awsome story!
Katah chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Oh, new chapter. Creepy new chapter. But good, very, very good _
Carthage chapter 9 . 11/28/2003
Great chapter! Ryou is so funny when he's scared-or talking about a reject reaper.
I hope you get to Seto soon- I really want to see what happened to him!
Anyways, I loved the chapter as usual...and you must UPDATE! ...I want to see what happened to Seto! o
Jimaine chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
WHEN DO WE FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO KAIBA?

AAH!

Righto, then. I like this. Bakrua can be really creepy when he wants to be, the zombie thing was just Not Fun and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KAIBA!

So! You'll be updating soon, right?
Angel-soul03 chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
Wonderful fic! Continue updating!
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
*giggles* Don't worry, Ryou. I'm sure the Reaper won't go out for revenge when you've got a yami like that.

I have a question...have you been watching to many horror movies or are you disturbed? Lol. Just kidding. Its that, even when I try to write a story like this, I'm not THIS discriptive or imaginative.

*holds up a white square with a ten on it* Ten points for creativity!
Starts with S chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
I really wish you'd update faster. I find that your fic is the closest to the general idea you'd get from the anime and manga... to me, it's kinda like 'the ideal dub but never will be'. Yeah, anyways, great job!
Katah chapter 9 . 11/25/2003
Reject Reaper... *snicker* Man, that's pretty full-on, though. GREAT to see a new chapter _
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 9 . 11/25/2003
_ Oh Ryou...he's so humourous in this story. Anyway please continue
Kimi the Kenlei chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
Oh! Spooky! I liked the part with Mokuba. He's mah favorite char and I like it when he gets a fair amount of screen time. Kudos to you for the extra Mokuba-screentime! D Well, keep on writing, please! It's an awesome story and I can't wait to see where you're going with this! _

Sincerely,

Kimi the Kenlei
Jimaine chapter 8 . 11/6/2003
Dammit! my brother sucked me into Yu-Gi-Oh and now I'm reading FANFIC . . ! ANYWAY!

I like it, the concept's interesting and fun to read (poor, poor, Yugi. I can just hear him screaming at Yami to get him out of that dream . . .). SO! What's the deal with Seto, what really happened in the past, what's going on now and WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THE BLOOD? I had issues enough with that random scene in "The Shining" - this, I did not need. So. Update, this is interesting, and I want to know what's going on!
sessnine chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
very good...but what happened to Kaiba?
PseudoIdentity chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
*stares in awe* Absolutely . . . brilliant! _ This is a very nice story you've got going here. Not only have you kept all the characters true to their personalities (poor Anzu has never suffered more then in fan fiction I would say), but you've managed to create an enthralling plot that is actually original and interesting enough to read beyond the first chapter (unlike the ever-classic let's grab all the characters and stick them along with myself on a road trip plot). I do love where you're going with this and I will be waiting for your next chapter. Oh, and I wish you good health in the future! _ I happen to get sick a lot too . . . it sucks doesn't it?

-Mizutaka ()