Reviews for Sea Glass and Shark Teeth
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
This is so beautiful! It made me cry. I think this would make a great movie (that may sound odd but I think it would work great as a small film, but that might just be me). Loved it!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
Beautiful work!
meisterful chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I can't believe that I'm only now just reading this fic because I've been meaning to since it came out and I am absolutely in love with it. It was sweet and romantic and dealt with loss and human relationships in such a profound and realistic way. I loved the pacing and the characterizations and everything about it. Thank you so so much!
AnimalMCAnime chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Awwwwwww!
I really like this story, mabey u can make a sequal!
Dacsh chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I had to keep my eyes really really really wide and stop between some paragraphs when it gets really dramatic to stop myself from full-on crying. Beautiful, fantastic, kudos to you. Seriously. I'm so happy for Maka and all of them.
thebrightestfell chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
I'm late, obviously but as Resbang 2k15 approaches I decided to look at some of last years postings.

This was magnificently written. The symbolism, the easy going pace you set for the story...reading it felt like breathing: calm and flowing and easy but meaningful. I'm so glad I read this if only for the beautiful way you worded and described things. I was hooked from the very beginning and stayed enchanted to the very end.

Anyways. Yeah. I love this. I'll definitely remember Sea Glass and Shark Teeth and I'm sure it'll go on my favorites list.

-Bright
iguessso12 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
I really liked your story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
okami-onna chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Awww... Loved it!. I don't know what exactly made me so touched but wow. Maybe all the little details.
When I see your alias I know I'm reading something worth it and always go to my favorite list.
I liked that Spirit didn't cheat on his wife in this fic. A lot, actually.
Saludos desde México!
Miss Quiet Writer chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
This is so beautiful.
NoirNoise8 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Somehow, in a inexplicable way, you got my heart with that story. Even though it reminded me of the cheesy and angsty Nicholas Sparks all the way, I couldn't help being captivated.
15 Days Past Death chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
This story was the perfect mix of emotional and hilarious. I especially loved the part where Maka tells Soul she slept with the entire football team in high school. And he tells her he dealt pot to the librarian, I think I died. Great job!
fullmetalgrigori chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story to death. I think I read it all in one go because I was so completely drawn in and I couldn't stop! The language you use when writing is so beautiful and lyrical in a way - it is gorgeous and so much fun to take in. You paint each scene so vividly and I could see everything so clearly in my mind's eye. I laughed and I smiled and I cried and I ached. This story was a rollercoaster and a whirlwind and I singularly enjoyed the entire ride. The build up of their relationship was fantastic, the misunderstanding and angst broke my heart, and I was smiling through tears at the end. This story had it all and I devoured it eagerly. I really, really loved this fic and I know I'll be coming back to it again :)
candescentmoon chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
Wow, that was spectacular, beautiful, and wonderful. I love that there was a little bit of humor in this story. The sweetness, cuteness, and fluff was enjoyable as well. The bittersweet complimented the story. The imagery throughout the story was marvelous. I can even feel the sands between my toes and hear the waves of the ocean rolling around. Oh my gosh, this was perfect. I love how I can connect to the story and feel the emotions the characters go through. I even realized things about myself as I read this fic. I love soul and maka. The last part was remarkable. I bet their wedding was perfect. And bet they were generous enough to give the Thompson's a godchild. I'm a bit speechless; I don't know what else to say.
candescentmoon chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
I love Liz and patty. They're radical dames. And poor Liz for losing wes. Lovely.
candescentmoon chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Now I know. This is totally math. (Excuse my words from adventure time. Im stuck with saying these things. I need to stop, but oh well.) So much suspense. :)