Reviews for The Girl Who Speaks of Sunflowers
Nada chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Hi,
This comes 4 years too late and you've probably forgotten about this fanfic, but I just wanted to let you know that this is by far my favorite fanfiction EVER. I'm so glad to be back to reading fics and finding this gem. If you ever return to finish this, I'll be eagerly waiting!
Algum ser chapter 10 . 6/22/2019
I know it's been a long time, so I hope this review finds you well.
I just want to say thank you for sharing this amazing work.
I thinks this is one of the few stories that could capture the delicate and intense relationship of the trip.
Mugen is still so in character that it amazes me.
Really, thank you.
I hope you come back to writing this, but if you dont, I really just want to say thank you!
Mononono chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
Wow. This is one of the best written FanFiction I have ever read. The characterization is perfect. The story is so believable. I am in love with this story and deeply saddened you lost the inspiration to finish it. I have still started following this story in case you ever want to pick it up again. Truly wonderful.
callingnightsky chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
I was blown away by this story... I very much hope you finish it
cutiek028 chapter 10 . 5/19/2018
Omg how does this not have more reviews! This story is so beautifully written. I love it so much. You've captured them all so perfectly. I love all your analogies of dogs, the sun and fires. The idea of Mugen becoming a bodyguard for the down trodden and Jin rescuing prostitutes from brothels is so perfect. Again I love itttt! Thank you for all the amazing words you've written so far. I hope you decide to pick this up again someday :)
Lovingadream chapter 10 . 5/16/2018
Hi! I love this fic! I guess it's too late to wish you'd go on writing (but I'll cross fingers :p). It's interesting how both of them went on protecting people. I've had imagined it from Mugen, but not from Jin! XD In my opinion, the sweetest thing of this fic is that infinite written in the corner of the blanket :3 I love that kind of details!
kirio-kun1 chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
this is a great fanfic, i'm loving it
the characters are really well written too i think
i hope you'll keep writing sometime
(please *-*)
Persian Butter Cups chapter 10 . 3/19/2017
I really love flashback chapters and this one was amazing because I think you captured Jin perfectly which is so hard to do but also because the characters all seemed to stay in character. I hope you update again soon!
Persian Butter Cups chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
Ajhhhhhhh I'm so excited! i loved the intro piece using Mugens cgildhood and linking it into the main story. It fits nicely and i cannot wait to read the next chapter!
YungHime chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Wow this story is amazing. I hope you get a chance to update because I'd really love to see where this story goes. I wish you luck in writing it also
princesassypants chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
wow, just wow. i think you nailed mugens character. i like the flip flop of stories as from past and present. hope to see more in the future!
awomaninblack chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
I'm not going to lie - I made an account just so I could post a review.

In my current nostalgic quest of rewatching my favorite shows from childhood, I decided to dive back into the fanfiction world in hopes of coming across stories that would pull at my heartstrings. And I am so, SO grateful that I came across yours.

Your way with words is amazing and definitely satisfying. I'm very picky when it comes to reading other people's work, whether it be fanfiction or an actual book. (I hate this about myself, and I'm trying to change, but it's hard.) How you portray each character is fantastic and realistic. In addition, seeing as how you've only started this story in 2014, I'm even more excited that you're still dedicated to it.

Please continue as much as you can. It would be greatly appreciated. xoxo
Savina chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
This is my favourite chapter to date. It just captures the relationship between the three so very well. Can't wait to see what's next!
Ej chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Hi I love this so much thank u for writing this, they're so in character and I rlly like the idea of Jin saving women from brothels and Mugen returning to Fuu Now and then!
drealyn22 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
I loved this chapter. The ongoing metaphor of people being like fire, and Jin's perspective of each of them being like three different kinds of fire, was really interesting. His conclusion that Fuu is brighter than either he or Mugen was very telling. I also just really liked their interactions throughout this chapter. They were very much in character, and I could feel a sort of looming apprehension about them going their separate ways, even though they'd all accepted it as inevitable. This was a great way to add even more context and depth to the events happening in the present. I'll be interested to see how Mugen and Fuu's investigation turns out, and I'm looking forward to learning more about Jin's present situation too. Great job as always!