Reviews for Je Te Plumerais
seldombites chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I found this story to be quite beautiful and moving. I absolutely love it.
dettyfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
A favourite. just re-read it. thank you
thepurplewombat chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
So, I don't know if you're even getting notifications from this site anymore but I thought I should tell you...

I read this fic the first time shortly after you published it - almost fifteen years ago, now (it seems ridiculous when I think about it) and I have never forgotten it. I have never found another thing as good, not in any fandom, not by any writer, not in fanfic or profic. When I looked at my writing in the years since I first read this, this story is the one I compare myself to, the one I aim for. I have never forgotten the lyrical sweetness of it, the strange and haunting beauty of it, even though I read it only once, and that years ago.

I was scared to read it again, when I started reading HPfic again earlier this year. I thought that this story couldn't measure up to what I remember - I was fifteen then, for gods' sakes, what did I know? I need not have worried. This story is as beautiful today as it was when I first read it, and fifteen-year-old me did know good writing when she saw it.

I don't think I've read any of your other work. If it's available somewhere to read, I'd love to know.
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This was such a great story! I really, really. Loved it! :D
FrancesHouseman chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that I loved this fic so much that I read it again and again... and again ;)

Was that more than ten years ago? God. Where does the time go? Anyway, I searched for it on AO3 and there's other fic up there but I think that you should post everything that you ever wrote there so that EVERYONE can indulge in your awesomeness. You are totally awesome! It would be a travesty for new shippers to miss out on your fic. A tragic tragedy.

So thank you for writing great stories, particularly this, and sorry that this comment is over a decade late. I did a lot of lurking back then. Better late than never, right? 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
wow
how... wow
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I like it
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is really brilliant. I usually find the pairing of Lucius/Harry a bit ridiculous as I couldn't deduce where people even got the idea, but this piece of work is a beauty in itself.
Lark as a symbolism worked really well throughout this fic; the songs Harry sang was amusing and horrible at the same time, they connect the pieces of plot really nicely. You write the sensation of being confined really well, I feel as if I was Harry himself, sitting in the twilight for endless hours while I read your lines.
I also loved your Dumbledore, although he only made a brief appearance between the scenes; too many fics villainize Dumbledore these days that people look past his good qualities and the sensativeness he usually has regarding people's relationships and their frame of minds (thus the manipulations, but that's another story).
The last line was a work of wonder. I originally read that line as a quote on Moth Gypsy's author profile and found this fic; the first time I read it, it was instantly etched into my mind like a weird type of tattoo, the kind of things that you read once and couldn't forget; I chewed on those words over and over and wondered how on earth anyone could write something so beautiful like that. You are truly a genius.
A Crow on the Wall chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This rendition of both Lucius and Harry is lovely. You have a fantastic writing style and it fits very well with this story. I'm running toward the sequel!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it.
Love it love it love it. :}))))
Rowan's Hope chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great Story! I love how you incorporated the songs and their meanings!
Alex
Noyoki chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I always love this story and come back to it often.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You have a wicked sense of wit! Heh heh heh, loved this so much and the gropher guts made me howl with laughter - such an awesome fic, nice work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I could just see Harry singing to piss someone off. -snerk-
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is amazing! I love it! Great job!