Reviews for Dilemma
Ardnayl chapter 12 . 3/3/2018
Hey could you publish a new chapter please
KaitlynB63 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
plz update
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Updaaaaaaaaate! Just an idea, but Valentine should kidnap Clary then Jace rescues her and beats the sh*t (sry I don't swear) out of Valentine for kidnapping her hurting her. So Clacey!
MP chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
That is completely fine! It happens to the best of us! No rush! Take ur time!
casandra70 chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
I really hope you will continue this story. It's been a fun read!
Sirfan chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
Please continue writing! I really enjoy your fanfic! You go girl!
TMIfan02 chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
Yay! I can't wait until you start writing again! I love this story so much! But I have one question: Will Jace and Clary become a couple? I mean I really want them to. And will Clary and Jon figure out that their father is after them, and the truth about Jace and everyone that's in the agency? Wow. Actually that was two questions. Oh well. ;)
Billeewood chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
Hope you do start writing on this storie again i really like it and i hope it continues:)
catastrophicmind chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
It's 5:00 am and I just keep telling myself 1 more chapter
I love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Hey I just want to start out by saying u r an AMAZING writer! Also did u take down some posts because there r only 10 chapters when there were at least 13! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING! Can u post them again? PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-) omg awesome job! :-) :-):-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-)
hellen chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
wow! me gusta! I can not wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
so i have just finished you new chapter like i said i would last night i liked it you are a truly amazing writer i hope you do well in the rest of your exams an never mind about the person sending you the notes they are def no worth your time they are just well jel an will get fed up with the notes in time if they think it does not bother you update soon again please
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Izzy really ruined a great moment there.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
hi i have still to read this chapter which i will first thing tomorrow morning you never mind they nasty folk i will say that as can no say what i want to say about them they are def no worth it you keep up with you good writing an i am glad you are doing well in you exams update soon again which i will say again in the morning x